• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was checking BiG for 007 measurements because I just got some from another user. 007 Raw and One Wash RESTOCKED.

Raw - 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36

One Wash - 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36

I just bought some from another member for 160 so I don't need new ones. I'm getting these suckers tapered - I have a 30W and the knee and hem are both .5" bigger than marked. On my small frame it looks ridiculous.

Cabl3: they are raw. But like I said the issue is from the knee and below. I just dropped them off at the tailor and he took some time measuring. 14" from the crotch they ended up being the skinniest at about 7.625" and then actually flare slightly to a 8" hem. Chapped my ass a bit to say the least. I'm just going to get them tapered to 7" at the hem. That way if I feel like soaking them and they do permanently shrink it'll still look fine.

It's interesting how much the fit varies on taller and shorter people with taller people ending up a lot better. The stacking on mine looked like a horrible boot cut. Should've taken a picture. Will post after pics for sure.

I'm pleased. Took them in today and found out my tailor is going on vacation for a week. He decided to personally do them tomorrow to avoid a wait.

actually yea, ive seen the 007/005 take on completely different silhouettes on just about every person

Lovely how the creases are turning into that light blue...

late reply but

im just wondering why only those creases are bright blue while the lap fade is predominantly a dirty white/blue :confused:

gordon can take off the leaf embroidery. he did it for me both times. there is a very slight print left over and some extra seams here and there, but it's hard to tell unless you stare at it. it's still much better than having the bright white leaf on the butt that looks like a piece of gum stuck to your bum.

The xx-009 is NOW available at Blue In Green.

Its page seems a bit wonky right now, but here it is!

(And I thought Gordon said they would never carry it)

Rejoice!

xx-009:

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=111&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28