new pbj model

nettiemoore

Hmm..I LOVE the slubbyness...maybe its because it was so new to me when I first got em.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=660838&postcount=379

Does everyone get that odd bump on the fly like the pictures right here ^^ ?

Mine do that too...it looks/feels kinda funky to me.

Anyone know where I can get a tab for mine?

What do you mean by "get a tab"? So you can sew it back on yourself?

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what it is about these jeans, but the honeycombs just doesnt really set down.. is it just me ?

Both the 007s and 008s are in this thread now.

I've got honeycombs fading onto my 007s. I haven't checked whether they kept the shape after their latest wash, but I think so. The 008s are a touch tighter on me and have very pronounced closely placed, nearly parallel "honeycombs." I'll snap a shot later.

I've got pretty clear whiskering. I'm not sure what "set down" means, but take a look:

1366383710_1ecdc24a6a.jpg

That's straight out of their second wash, so those aren't shadows from shape or anything.

damn.. they look good there.. how much wear between washes?

mine are coming along pretty slowly as i dont wear them all that much

you should!

i'm in month 4

(~4 day a week average wear)

and mine are finally starting to "break"..hang perfectly, fades coming in very nicely

but as i said before..the colors/shades of indigo->blue->bits of white on these = :D

almost can't predict how they will turn out.

this thread will be even more amazing in a few months time...

I wash when they smell bad. I soaked after 1 day of wear, washed after about 20 days of wear (got mixed up in the kitchen and ended up getting searing hot stew spilled on them, no way around a wash), and again after about another 50 days because they managed to not smell bad. Total wear is around 80 days right now. Been trying to get a month or two worth of wear on the 008s before the contest jeans (come on waitlist) so, they're not being worn right now. I need more legs!

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, they just get too light too quickly, I never want to wash my 007s. The super dark indigo looks too damn sexy, other than that I noticed fast wear and contrast on mine (without a wash and about straight wear for about 3 weeks I decided to give them a little break, but they are still my favorite jeans)...also I'm feeling the 007s fit over the 008s. they be just opinions tho.

I've got pretty clear whiskering. I'm not sure what "set down" means, but take a look:

1366383710_1ecdc24a6a.jpg

That's straight out of their second wash, so those aren't shadows from shape or anything.

Damn, they just get too light too quickly, I never want to wash my 007s. The super dark indigo looks too damn sexy, other than that I noticed fast wear and contrast on mine (without a wash and about straight wear for about 3 weeks I decided to give them a little break, but they are still my favorite jeans)...also I'm feeling the 007s fit over the 008s. they be just opinions tho.

Nah, that picture isn't at all color true. They're still very very dark. I'll try to get more accurate color pictures soon. They're around 90 days wear, and 2 washes I think. That picture shows the texture and contrast well, but makes the jeans appear way paler than they are.

im thinking about getting the 007 but BIG only has a 34, which is what my 005's are, but my 008's are 36. you have both so i was just curious about 007's.

Well, I think you're doing the wrong thing. You should buy my 008s in 36 instead! I gotta sell them and buy some 003s or Onis or something. You totally want two pairs.

But, if you're not going to do that, I've tried on the 005s at BiG. They fit like the 007s not the 008s, so get them in the same size as your 005s. The 007s are the same denim as the 005s, just dyed on the weft, IIRC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...