new pbj model

nettiemoore

Added a little something to my XX-007. Anyone asks, they're not arcs, they're not gulls. It's just a reverse 3. ;)

Any special reason as to why it's a "reverse 3", indigo junkie? Otherwise, that looks pretty nice.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

would like to share that mine are covered in pine tree sap

and grime.

:D

they are fucking filthy but smell amazing

so i will wear them in a bit, and wash..

before and after pics

they haven't seen too much wear since the warehouse contest started

but they take a beating when they do.

I've heard that the only other place you can get them is the Pure Blue Japan store itself IN Japan, and that it was in limited numbers. At the same time they say the jeans aren't a limited edition anymore. I've yet to see them in any online Japanese store or Rakuten.

The PBJ website itself shows a price and sizes.. I'm not sure if they sell them as I can't read Japanese, and I'm too lazy to have my friend translate it. Heh.

Pending someone elses repsonse you might just want to search the marketplace for a pair in your size.

I hope this helps.

I'm downright confused as to whether its a limited edition or not currently.

I've heard things supporting that it is currently limited availability or that its also just a part of the regular Pure Blue Japan product range.

One thing is for sure though, it was a limited edition (only 125 worldwide) exclusively available to Blue In Green at one point.

If and when someone emails BIG to get the official word be sure to post it up here. I'm quite curious myself.

007's are readily available at many denim shops, even the pbj shop itself, just contact any proxy service and they'll find a pair w/no problems.

and yea the whole exclusivity to BiG thing was that they actually got the 125 pairs BEFORE Japan; that was the big deal. Not exclusive anymore and definitely not limited.

• 4 weeks later...
Post some fit pics midnight if you dont mind. Also can you tell me where and how you got them? I am interested in getting a pair for awhile now but cannot get my hands on them. thanks

Not sure if i should say this, but BiG just got a new shipment. They'll probably be on the website soon, so just be patient. Lets not overload them with orders when they havent even said they are avalible yet. They just got there today when i walked in. Im so fucking happy. The fit pics are post soak. These are a size 29. The fit is a lot better then they look in these pictures. I was slouching a lot so thats why the ass is kind of puffing out lol.

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00939.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00928.jpg

DSC00930.jpg

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

OD on the pics? :o