new pbj model

nettiemoore

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG is top notch mos def. & they now have womens PBL jeans and will be getting smaller sizes in Skull jeans for the ladies. Plus Gordon came back from Japan with some loopwheeler gear too! I got to finally try on one of their sweatshirts and hoodies. (only one of each)

He didn't have a time on the 007's. They were expected some time ago and the second shippment was due this week. But customs is backed up at this moment so it's taking much longer. He said they have never had to wait so long on an order before.

Hopefully this week, but it's really up in the air. My fingers are crossed that everything works out. DAMN THOSE NEW JAPANESE SNIFFING DENIM DOGS! THEY'RE MESSING UP EVERYTHING!!!

Curse you customs! I have immediate gratification issues and you're ruining my life!

mine were shipped out today, should be here by monday. the email said they have sizes 28, 29, and 34 in store.

Very True, the other shipment containing the rest of the sizes is scheduled for arrival next friday.

Yeah, got the email saying mine are on the way also. I'm guessing they will be here on Mon. Can't wait to see how these baby's look in person. Wonder how much these things are gonna bleed. No matter. :D

delivery today monday failed due to me not being home, damn..

so will post pics tomorrow, but I guess most of you guys cameras, hands, chairs etc. will already be covered with indigo dye by that time...

Mine just came today. I'm at work and can't take pictures. These are some slubby jeans I can tell you that and very stiff. Definitely need a good soaking. Will post some pics as soon as the opportunity permits.

So, i'll be the one posting the first pictures..

PICT0214-1.jpg

PICT0215-1.jpg

PICT0216.jpg

PICT0217-1.jpg

PICT0218.jpg

PICT0219.jpg

PICT0220.jpg

PICT0221-1.jpg

PICT0222.jpg

soaked them yesterday for 1,5 hours middle warm water.. should prolly have soaked for double the time, but i was too excited.. will post waywt later.. fit is insane..

I got these today as well, and that last picture seems to be almost spot on colorwise.

This is my first pair of PBJs so I have no basis for comparison, but these seem extremely slubby for the pricepoint

here ya go: havent soaked these yet, but planning on it, they could stand to tighten up a little in the thighs and seat.

wearing them with dark colors to give a better idea of the color.. they definately look more blue than black, id say.

The slubiness is insane. I knew pbjs were supposed to be slubby, but this is far beyond what i expected.. hardly feels like denim (or what i think of when i think of denim).

IMG_3756.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg