what are you eating today?

soepom

^ me

over the weekend..

3633319052_d8a2b4858c_o.jpg

dope ass latkes, had already eaten the other two.

3633319044_6932e7872f_o.jpg

burger with salsa and asiago, peas and garlic mashed potatos

breakfast yesterday..

3633319056_e110ae28a2_o.jpg

and dinner..

3633319036_6eae715bba_o.jpg

potato mushroom gnocchis with alfredo jizz sauce mmmmmm mm. :D

^a deep fryer built into your kitchen? unless you're paula dean, that's some frivolous ass shit.

You're so wrong dude. A deep fryer would probably be the center of my kitchen. I'm gonna cop one when I have more space and can get a good immersion fryer.

Think of all the shit you can have at home, it's so much easier than frying in a pan cuz you can keep your oil for awhile at least. I dunno about Faded since he fries lots of seafood and other stuff. I think Filipinos all have deep fryers? lol.

I'd make fresh tortilla chips, french fries and home fries for breakfast, egg rolls, katsu, croquettes, shit would be so nice to have.

You're so wrong dude. A deep fryer would probably be the center of my kitchen. I'm gonna cop one when I have more space and can get a good immersion fryer.

Think of all the shit you can have at home, it's so much easier than frying in a pan cuz you can keep your oil for awhile at least. I dunno about Faded since he fries lots of seafood and other stuff. I think Filipinos all have deep fryers? lol.

I'd make fresh tortilla chips, french fries and home fries for breakfast, egg rolls, katsu, croquettes, shit would be so nice to have.

if i had azn metabolism i'd be so down. unfortunately i got eastern euro jew metabolism so i gots that ghetto bootay and gotta watch what i eat even though i'm still a plumper u feel?

I feel you dude, I am gettin a bit up in the years and mainly live on salads

I make this fucked up wafu style dressing, it's half a lemon juiced, tablespoon each of rice vinegar and soy sauce, few tablespoons of oil, and then a tiny drop of sesame oil. Nice lighter salad dressing, it's good on just plain sliced cabbage too.

^make the same dressing all the time, but probably use more sesame oil.

mayo too sometimes for the thickkkness.

Damn, hadn't thought of mayo, might try that. How much exactly?

You don't do the grated onion or anything? Mad bitches love that shit.

yesterday lunch

chilli con carne leftovers with fresh tomatoes and grilled cheddar

img4230x.jpg

dinner: expensive as fuck but so good charal tartare (added the egg and sauce)

img4239r.jpg

and a couple of those fromage plate: gouda with cumin and tome noire

img4240u.jpg

Damn, hadn't thought of mayo, might try that. How much exactly?

You don't do the grated onion or anything? Mad bitches love that shit.

However much you want really. Obviously the more you put the thicker it becomes. Usually I put enough to make it the texture of goma-dare used for noodles or shabu shabu (not my pic).

a326d91e.JPG

and no, I don't do grated onion. I don't like raw onion in salad really. Fire breath.

Sometimes I used to do the grated daikon radish (soy, sake, mirin, yuzu) because like you said, its has no oil in it so girls like it.. but you can't get that radish in the stores here.