what are you eating today?

soepom

why does your walmart brand shredded queso look like sour cream? what gives man?

because walmart is the only place to go at 3am when you want to make some tacos.. and its heated up for a while which probably makes it a bit runny. but tasty none the less.

because walmart is the only place to go at 3am when you want to make some tacos.. and its heated up for a while which probably makes it a bit runny. but tasty none the less.

i'm not questioning your choice in queso, don't go getting defensive. just wanted to know why it resembled sour cream, and if you were actually using sour cream and just hiding the truth from us.

i'm not questioning your choice in queso, don't go getting defensive. just wanted to know why it resembled sour cream, and if you were actually using sour cream and just hiding the truth from us.

oh no offense taken. but im not a big fan of sourcream except for on hardshell beef tacos. why would i lie about queso? haha

oh no offense taken. but im not a big fan of sourcream except for on hardshell beef tacos. why would i lie about queso? haha

shit i duno, you're the one who was all like "where else am i supposed to get cheese from at 3am?". regardless, i want me some homemade tacos now.

had homemade burritos tonight, no pics. Right now eating a green salad with some Cocoichibanya dressing. The cucumbers and green peppers are from Kinokuniya, and Murakami was right, Kinokuniya vegetables really do stay fresher longer...

a few days back..

fried eggs, beans, salsa, cheese, tortillas, avocado, on a bed of skillet potatos and a blackberry lemonade to drink..

3648865109_dd9b4e7abe_o.jpg

grilled steak sandwich and a waffle sundae split and cappuccino for dessert :]

3648865099_6ed8f74578_o.jpg

3648865117_4bc06b471d_o.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

recipe1.jpg

saute at low heat until the onion softs not browns add spinach until wilted, then transfer to a bowl. then season with a nutmeg which i left out, also pepper. loosen skin on each breast by slipping a finger between meat and skin forming a pocket. divide filling and stuff the pockets. brush in the olive oil and rub in thyme + salt. and throw in the oven. makes for quite the inexpensive / hearty dish

past couple of days

turkey burger with salsa

3651605583_efb0ab8930.jpg

on each side add cheese (top i used pepperjack, bottom provolone)

3651610685_6caf331f64.jpg

add lettuce, french fries, and fish sticks

3652406610_bc815f287c.jpg

yesterday morning at the clubhouse on the 10th hole, $1.99 breakfast special

3658041694_00b33af200.jpg

Daikoku Ramen, now i can safely say I'm a santoka man for life

3657786353_8ccec09e74.jpg

this morning before the grind

3659751481_944998e47d.jpg

ate a whole avocado today, parted in two sittings. because i love them.

half dedicated to a sandwich w/sprouts on flax seed bread

001.jpg

003.jpg

avocado (the remaining) via chicken fajita - (stored the avocado in the fridge until dinner, & whenever i do store them, which can be up to weeks at a time, i slice a lime in halves and rub the surface of the ovocado and store along with the lime) this eliminates the browning issue. ;)

002.jpg

simple combo - banana, vanilla yogurt (brown cow), natural honey - delish'

004.jpg

birthday cake i bought today because i wouldn't have had any otherwise.

among the best cake i ever had. mousse au chocolat + creamy chocolate + salted butter caramel + almond stuff

26062009q.jpg