what are you eating today?

soepom

haven't read everything, but there's a korean restaurant in my hometown which serves really nice meal even if you head to mcdonalds afterwards because you're still hungry. their meal are asortments of beef or chicken, with vegetables and loads of random stuff.

the chef is an actual korean girl, and the dude lived in korea for years. also they serve japanese beers haha.

quick grill session included:

Marinated & Grilled Portabello Cap Sandwich on Garlic Naan Bread, with grilled onions and fresh basil and cracked pepper olive oil on top.

Side of grilled corn (cooked in tin foil) with buffalo wing sauce.

A+ meal, should have taken pictures.

haven't read everything, but there's a korean restaurant in my hometown which serves really nice meal even if you head to mcdonalds afterwards because you're still hungry. their meal are asortments of beef or chicken, with vegetables and loads of random stuff.

the chef is an actual korean girl, and the dude lived in korea for years. also they serve japanese beers haha.

korean people living in france are pretty rare right? except if you take a trip to the louvre lol

korean people living in france are pretty rare right? except if you take a trip to the louvre lol

haha. yeah i think they're pretty rare, especially in my hometown (Rennes). according to wikipedia there's 7000 south korean living in France.

salad with mini-veal-hamburgers

IMG_0027-1.jpg

dried tomato soup with goatcheese-springroll

IMG_0028.jpg

lamb ragout with lemon polenta

IMG_0029.jpg

brown trout with aspargus and potatoes

IMG_0030.jpg

coney leg on red wine sauce and vegetable sandwich

IMG_0031.jpg

rasperry and elder icecream on dried peach on pistachio biscuit and rasperry-gianduja mousse

IMG_0032.jpg

warm chocolate-pudding-cake and fior-di-latte icecream with nectarine coulis

IMG_0033.jpg

last nights dinner- pulled pork. beans, macaroni and cheese and cornbread. new york should stick to its salted cured meats, ive still yet to have any barbecue up here that can hold a candle to back home :/

3613714949_636ba913c5_o.jpg

breakfast this morning- grease city. i undercooked the sausages by a tad :[ first try, oh well. the monterey jack cheese omelet was dope though, and boars head bacon was legit too. and orange juice

3613714943_cfce5179b8_o.jpg

this was a hella unlegit yuppy filled place near me so i wont even bother discolsing it, but ive been to fairly decent spot in bk not far flatbush i think.. dont remember the name, much better than this shit^ but still nowhere near mah home town spot

this was a hella unlegit yuppy filled place near me so i wont even bother discolsing it, but ive been to fairly decent spot in bk not far flatbush i think.. dont remember the name, much better than this shit^ but still nowhere near mah home town spot

joint up in fort greene? i've heard mixed thangs.

hill country is supposedly dope but it's def yupped out. dinosaur bbq in harlem world is my shit. again - not authentic down south shit but it's very tasty, unpretentious and inexpesive.