what are you eating today?

soepom

^whenever i order greek stuff like that i always just want to leave everything on the plate and eat the feta cheese with a spoon

Concord grapes (tastes like Welch's)

353e6mq.jpg

Duvel

34tbgow.jpg

Broccoli-sausage lasagne with Brazilian cream cheese (catupiry)

2rfubfp.jpg

1175qhk.jpg

2h30vo9.jpg

2qa1orb.jpg

Whole wheat spaghetti with tomato-garlic-basil sauce

2hcl2r8.jpg

Typical Brazilian dessert: Minas cheese with doce de leite (dulce de leche, but less caramel-y and more condensed milk-y)

1qrbeg.jpg

from last night at Kingswood

2293317724_7ee81b680e.jpg

Wild Mushroom Risotto

2292533301_7e066774ff.jpg

Goan Fish Curry

2292534185_a4c297e75f.jpg

Pork belly

2292535013_eb04ee4830.jpg

Ruby's Bronte Burger

2293346382_de14f4e001.jpg

Chocolate Fondant with Earl Grey Ice Cream

the rare occasion soepom cooks...

lunch improvised with whatever was in the fridge, for tweedle's birthday two days ago:

wayet0225adw0.jpg

aglio olio, tomato, mozzarella and dill omelette, breadcrumbed prawns with mandarin orange and strawberry yoghurt chutney.

the real birthday treat that night at Ember - chef's table for two (chef prepares whatever 8 courses he feels like)

wayet0225bla3.jpg

cold dish - angel hair pasta with konbu

very refreshing and delicate on the palate

wayet0225cwn8.jpg

fried oysters with an assortment of dips - the only dish i felt we could have done without, although the mint dip was good.

wayet0225dkn9.jpg

home made tofu with foie gras sauce

wayet0225fnz0.jpg

angel hair pasta with sakura ebi (i loved the unique texture of the shrimp that's at once slightly cripsy yet soft, the taste was rather a surprise too. slightly spicy with a strong fresh shrimp flavour yet nothing like the usual dried shrimp used in chinese cooking)

wayet0225epn2.jpg

pan seared foie gras with caramelised apple cubes. perfect.

wayet0225gyd1.jpg

chilean seabass with ginger and soy broth. easy to see why it's the house specialty

wayet0225hpj4.jpg

duck breast. well-prepared, but not particularly crazy about it given everything else was more exciting.

wayet0225iax4.jpg

pineapple sorbet with lemongrass glaze

wayet0225jkm3.jpg

can't remember the names of the desserts. essentially a chocolate torte with vanilla ice cream, and a fig/date cake with ginger ice cream.

servo. you're like 17, 18... its ok to eat food still. it's not ok when you're 21, goin on 22. at that point your life is over, so eating is useless.

Oh, I'm eating well enough. I was a vegetarian for 15 years, no trouble returning to it. Basically cutting out meat was an easy way to cut out all the shit that I can't keep out of my diet otherwise (it is not easy to resist In'n'Out when it's even an option. Same for greasy / delicious california burritos.)

Basically I've been eating like crap since I've been short on time recently but it's been getting me down and I started to gain weight so I'm just returning to a diet that worked out better.

Oh, I'm eating well enough. I was a vegetarian for 15 years, no trouble returning to it. Basically cutting out meat was an easy way to cut out all the shit that I can't keep out of my diet otherwise (it is not easy to resist In'n'Out when it's even an option. Same for greasy / delicious california burritos.)

Basically I've been eating like crap since I've been short on time recently but it's been getting me down and I started to gain weight so I'm just returning to a diet that worked out better.

hit the gym.

post your vegetables and fruit, servo...

yeah. post your frute swagz (lol 10CGHARACTERS smh @ dis)