Samurai 510XX 21OZ

Guest jeffvyain

levi's is much more likely to change their target market (which they already have, a la wal-mart) and give up on those markets which don't have as great of a profit margin.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have any measurments? i'm interested in a pair of these, but am unsure about the sizing? i'm led to believe that the samurai size chart for this jean is not correct...

I have a size 30 and it measures about 31 using the fold flat and double measurement. I have a size 31 in FH3001 SC40400 and Samurai710(15oz). The fit on these is slightly tight in the waist but perfect otherwise.

to anyone going to purchase this the usual samuai way of sizing down 2 or 1 pls do it in 1 or stay in size cause these are a bit snug smaller waist opening compared to s5000vx (e.g. size 33 s5000vx 35 inches)=(size 33 s510xx 21oz. 34 1/2 inches )

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01344.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

the denim on these guys feels almost the same on my 19 0nzers bu when you look at the thicknest of the selvedge you will see the difference.. i think the denim will become 21 oz. after the soak from what i understand these will be my bulletproof denim... yes im happy i bought one

dang those are exactly what i am looking for haha... and my size too lol... so if you dont like em you can sell em to me haha but what is there not to like about those.

ps. i love the big pics haha

cool pictures edmond of the 21 oz samuai. you are getting the natural indigo too right? nice man

how many pairs of samurai jeans you own?

hye bud these are my 3rd sam... im getting the natural indgo and the 21oz. s5000 too hehehe and thatll be it for samurai's hehehe thnaks for the plus rep mate..

dang those are exactly what i am looking for haha... and my size too lol... so if you dont like em you can sell em to me haha but what is there not to like about those.

ps. i love the big pics haha

hye bud these are my 3rd sam... im getting the natural indgo and the 21oz. s5000 too hehehe and thatll be it for samurai's hehehe thnaks for the plus rep mate..

Jesus christ it sounds like fucking beavis and butthead. Heheeheheheheh, hahahaha, LOL, LOL, hehehehehe, hahahahahha, yeah, fire fire, hahahahah hehehehehe.

Heheheh, WOW, you have some great wear on those Sammies, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe.

these 21ozers are a tad bt smaller in sizing from what the poeple at samurai said.. but they will stretch out so if its a bit too tight just wear and stretch them out.. as for the s510xxain they sizing for that will be the same as the regular s510xx

Thought it was most appropriate to post in this thread..I have the samurai S510 XX 21 ox coming in from Toshiko - I've preordered these a while ago - I am most likely gonna let them go untouched - ever since knowing thet the S5000 VX will be made in 21 oz - and that's the cut I like better..

So - anybody who want's these (Size 31, tabs and arcs ) just send me a pm...

stop spamming the thread man.. if you dont like how we type talk here pls message the administrators dont spam here thanks

i was kinda under the preconception that you were spamming the thread... seeing as you post images of basically no wear ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME.

I really think that 2nd always gets 1 pair per size...and they take another batch if they're running out of them...

I don't know exactly how many pairs Samurai produces these days...but I would assume that they only sell like 10 % through the webstore and the rest retails on the japanese market..

Thus you can sometimes still get a limited for some time longer ...There have been some 634's available 2 years after they were "officially" sold out or not produced anymore...