Samurai 510XX 21OZ

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I since I am new here I dont fully understand rakuten and was wondering in order to order these could I ask someone to buy them for me and I pay them some kind charge plus the bill amount.

If i did start a rakuten account (its free right?) it would be the first time I would use rakutan and since I am 16 I would only be able to use a western union thing wait ill post the link, could I use this to order from Japan

http://www.westernunion.com/info/faqPrepaidMC.asp#tstfaq0_0

the thing is i will be in NY and i know i can go to BiG but to pay 330+tax = 355 when in Japan it would cost 250+shipping = 300(tops)

Hey I since I am new here I dont fully understand rakuten and was wondering in order to order these could I ask someone to buy them for me and I pay them some kind charge plus the bill amount.

If i did start a rakuten account (its free right?) it would be the first time I would use rakutan and since I am 16 I would only be able to use a western union thing wait ill post the link, could I use this to order from Japan

http://www.westernunion.com/info/faqPrepaidMC.asp#tstfaq0_0

the thing is i will be in NY and i know i can go to BiG but to pay 330+tax = 355 when in Japan it would cost 250+shipping = 300(tops)

you should PM xcoldricex i think he's doing that sort of thing

• 2 weeks later...

Hey any update on these? BiG says that delivery of these will take place in early May so I don't think we will have to wait until August, optimistically speaking I would say July latest even if they get delayed a little while longer.

I am desperately looking to see how these fit, I have measured the jeans and seen a folded pair and stuff but I want to see how they look like with someone wearing them.

they would go fast.. its just easy to predict the fit on these cause theyre basically the 510xx fit with a 21 oz denim material.. jesus christ why would you have to wait for people to have it before buying? check out the s510xx 15 oz or 19 oz on the how do jeans fit thread and youll know how these would fit... better pre order now i did mine 1 month 2 months ago...

how quickly do the limited edition samurais (like these) get sold out, i dont really want to get a pair until september will they still be available then?

I'm sure someone on here will have had the good sense (and $ortune) to pre order a couple of pairs, and will therefore sell you a pair for...let's say start the bidding at....$1000...;)

• 1 month later...

Does this mean that BIG is getting theirs in soon as well? BIG made it seem like they were getting first crack at them.

thats cool can you post pictures when they arrive? thanks man!

Didn't you order these as well, Edmond? Did you get an email as well? Damn, I just bought a pair of PBJ-007 2 weeks ago and a pair of KMW 1980 off the context sale just yesterday. These 510s were not supposed to come out until August. 2nd hasn't mentioned anything on their site about these jeans being in. Man... what to do... if it's available in store, they'll be all gone in a few weeks. I just KNOW there are procrastinators out there like me who will only pull the trigger on a pair of jeans they see others wearing it (and never do pre-purchase). As soon as people start getting theirs, there's going to be a bull rush for whatever's remaining. And there's that natural indigo version as well... What a dilehmma! My credit card is cowering in my wallet as we speak. :(

hi mate i pre ordered mine last february... stil no email or watsoever yet.. but hoping soon.. i just want to see some here whop already has one want to know how the denim feels very very curious..

I had a friend in Japan order for me to ship as a gift to avoid charges, but I have not tracking info since I am not the purchaser. Has 2nd started to ship the 21oz yet? If so when have you guys started to recieve them?

Thanks

Mine is at the post office. I'll post pics in the morning.

I ordered mine through BIG a couple months ago and they have them in, but they didn't get size 30W, which happens to be my size... Lame. They are suppose to find out when they are coming.