Samurai 510XX 21OZ

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

i'm glad they don't. 505s are small enough, and if you need april 77 fit, i'm glad i don't have to click through the samurai threads and see you in those

I think the 510 is the perfect cut for the 21oz for two reasons. Firstly you don't want anything that heavy to be tight fitting for comfort and heat reasons. Second, they "should" last a lifetime and when you are in your 40's and they are truly vintage, you can still pull it off without looking gay.

hey guys i need help translating a pre order form from 2nd ( rakuten shop) can anyone help me out? id like to place an order for the 21 oz 510's... help pls!

Do you have an account with rakuten? If not use the set up account in english page on

Super Rag site. If you already have an account it is pretty easy with the google translator.

roger that tip! ill keep that in mind hehehe thanks

hey fade yeah have an account.. ok ill try it..

and one more thing guys i emailed toshiko but she told me to pre order from BIG and i told her that im not from the united states but she didnt replied back to me its been 3 days weird.. can anyone clarify me on this?

roger that tip! ill keep that in mind hehehe thanks

hey fade yeah have an account.. ok ill try it..

and one more thing guys i emailed toshiko but she told me to pre order from BIG and i told her that im not from the united states but she didnt replied back to me its been 3 days weird.. can anyone clarify me on this?

Toshiko said the same thing to me. I think it's part that BIG is the US distributor and part the Levis legal trouble. Anyway I did it with 2nd and had no problem at all.

• 3 weeks later...

beatle, ive been checking your posts, and you seem to be a true head, so dont worry about the weight. after a while, my 510xx19oz2 do feel like some wool, or some fabric my gradmother had for some thick winter curtains. its f-ing awesome! im still going to wear them all summer!-salaami-p.s. props for the sammie T-shirt!

• 2 weeks later...