Samurai 510XX 21OZ

i was kinda under the preconception that you were spamming the thread... seeing as you post images of basically no wear ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME.

err no wear? i do can you search the waywt thread? err.. come on now man just drop it that post was like 2 weeks ago.. your late to react

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my 21 ozs last week in a size 31... I usually wear a size30 (in 505s), but these things were way too tight (presoak)!! I had to send them back and now I am just gonna get the S0710s. I must say that the Sammies without the stitching and the red tag didn't look too bad. Rather sleak if I do say so. I never really thought the arcuate was all that atractive. I think it is time for Samurai to move away from the rest of the levis copy cats and rebrand their jeans same for sugar cane. After seeing no stitching on the back pocket I would prefer those to the ones with the stitching. No stitching with the red tab would be ideal for me. Kinda sad I ain't getting the 21 ozs but after feeling them I knew they wouldn't get much wear in this SoCal weather... 19oz should be sufficient.

No stitching. I'm guessing rnrswitch got his from BiG. It seems like the sizing snafu is just with them. I wear the same size S710s as Edmond, he got a W33 in the 21oz and they fit fine for him (don't know whether he got them from 2nd or direct from Samurai - but he's in the same boat as me. No point in getting them from BiG if you're not in the US). Which would have meant W33 for me too, but got sidelined by the Dubbleworks comp. We'll see if there are any pairs left by late August. ;) If not, I'll just bypass and go straight for the S5000 21oz (time I got a pair of S5000 anyway).

No stitching. I'm guessing rnrswitch got his from BiG. It seems like the sizing snafu is just with them. I wear the same size S710s as Edmond, he got a W33 in the 21oz and they fit fine for him (don't know whether he got them from 2nd or direct from Samurai - but he's in the same boat as me. No point in getting them from BiG if you're not in the US). Which would have meant W33 for me too, but got sidelined by the Dubbleworks comp. We'll see if there are any pairs left by late August. ;) If not, I'll just bypass and go straight for the S5000 21oz (time I got a pair of S5000 anyway).

right on mate!!!

• 2 weeks later...

When are these 21oz S5000vx gonna be available. I want a pair of these.

IMG_0378.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

how would you compare this cut to a pair of say SC oki's? ive looked at the measurements and they seem to be similar post wash, but ive never purchased a pair of sammies and these are intriguing (but certainly not needed).

thanks in advance

^ i think the answer to your question was on page 7 ^

to anyone going to purchase this the usual samuai way of sizing down 2 or 1 pls do it in 1 or stay in size cause these are a bit snug smaller waist opening compared to s5000vx (e.g. size 33 s5000vx 35 inches)=(size 33 s510xx 21oz. 34 1/2 inches )

To the guy who called me an ass - what about cars. For you "support local" people, imagine if no one bought japanese cars in the 70's or 80's in their blind faith to support local. Then the big 3 would have had no reason to change with the times and we would all be still driving boats.

you are still driving boats :P

The waist for 5000 or 510 is the same..only the thighs are different..

It's the cut you have to think about..if you don't like loose thighs , don't get 510's ..sizing down will not change that much , but give you a too tight waistband...

It's the cut you have to think about..if you don't like loose thighs , don't get 510's ..sizing down will not change that much , but give you a too tight waistband...

i cuncur . the thighs on mine are a bit loose for my liking, but after wearing these all summer in 95 degree plus heat, these 19oz. would have rendered me sterile if they had fit like i liked. when i went to BIG it was a blizzard, and i needed to accomodate for my thermals. i just learned how to post online, so when my sams get out of the dryer ill try to have them posted by 2nite.

i cuncur . the thighs on mine are a bit loose for my liking, but after wearing these all summer in 95 degree plus heat, these 19oz. would have rendered me sterile if they had fit like i liked. when i went to BIG it was a blizzard, and i needed to accomodate for my thermals. i just learned how to post online, so when my sams get out of the dryer ill try to have them posted by 2nite.:D

• 2 weeks later...