Socal Meetup

soraanaam

I'm so pumped for June. I'm going to be in LA for a whole week...I have Conan tickets, a rich friend in malibu who might have a big party, going to visit my hometown for the first time in almost nine years, visiting my cousin in santa monica, checking out venice beach, del taco, in n out buger....

what else should I look into?

bummer - thought their winter selection even pretty late in the sales season when I finally got up there was pretty good. best in LA that I saw (South Willard was closed by this time so I can't compare but I mean you pretty much know what's going on in there).

their winter buys were phenomenal. and sales were even better. i was going to stop by today, but decided to just go home instead.

• 2 weeks later...
going to animal collective this evening in LA, anyone else going?

how was the show? i saw them a while back at the fonda i think the first time they passed through L.A. i slept on the tickets for that show you went to though, probably was good.

also saw girltalk at ucla, gotta love his energy even though he's not doing much haha.

i got backstage at the ucsd girltalk concert.

i got kicked out 30 minutes later for stealing their water bottles, and trying to grope the tissue-dispenser girl.

it was worth it.