Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

I tried on the new distressed version of the rockers yesterday.. They are O.K.... distressing doesnt look real authentic though. Sales girls were talking them up like they the best jeans in the world. Sales girls had never heard of Dior.. poor things

Zimbabwe cotton and natural indigo for a bit less than a pair of MIJ Diors?

There is a reason why KMW is regarded as good value for money while Diors generally are shunned in that department.

Zimbabwe cotton and natural indigo for a bit less than a pair of MIJ Diors?

There is a reason why KMW is regarded as good value for money while Diors generally are shunned in that department.

yeah I've got to say that my KMWs are by far my favorite pair of jeans right now. I gave them a very very thorough washing and drying- the thighs are beginning to blow out/get holes and the denim is worn down almost white... they are incredibly comfortable and look beautiful. When I'm feeling mildly less lazy I'll post some more pictures. At the moment they are basically my ideal pair...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is an update on some of my KMW's...

left to right....

Japanese 1950 - Sorrel -1 week - no soaks - these have some SWEET fabric....

Chinese made 1950 - 8 months off and on.....washing every month or so

Japanese 2010 - 12 months - pretty much my beaters....soaked maybe 3 times.

SG102249.jpg

SG102248.jpg

Wow, those look great. They seem to be holding on to their color pretty well even with all the washes.

Where did you snag those Sorrels? the color of the fabric looks amazing - are they going to fade as well? I'd like to see some updates on them in the future!

they had the sorrels at revolve for a while.......they are a nice heavy denim......and the color on them is really cool.....lots of striation......i'll try to get pictures up in a few.....

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Just washed my Rockers after 7 months of pretty much straight wear. Only washed them because I need to get the crotch repaired and there was no way in hell a tailor would go near them the way they smelled. Anyways, the wash didn't seem to really do anything as far as fading goes. Interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

Lurker. New to the whole raw jeans thing. Had my pair of Nudies and then got a really good deal on some KMW 2010'S Japanese from User Jackstraxx (Just mentioning to let you know he is a solid trader! Fast shipping! Very nice.)

Anyway, only saw a few posts of 2010's across the whole Web So here are some pics. Maybe about 30 wears. Does not show ijn pics but a few days ago the whiskers started to crack and are really bright white/ blue in the sun. I ride a bike 20 miles a day so that probably helps. I really like these jeans. Great for a bigger guy like me. 6'2" 225.

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

Still playing around with the cuff. Usually lower. Just too wide to wear with any shoes but big boots and not drag.

• 3 weeks later...

And now for something completely different.

Kicking Mule Workshop. I found these at my local thrift store for 13 dollars. Despite being a fit I never even considered wearing, one can make exceptions for the sake of an amazing deal.

3390392187_184b853fd8_o.jpg3391204750_40fb394162_o.jpg

Before^

3411918240_d58e07d476_o.jpg3411918464_75847a075e_o.jpg

After^

She (my tailor) has once again exceeded my expectations on most every level imaginable. While selvage was lost, I think I have found my new project for the summer. :)

And now for something completely different.

Kicking Mule Workshop. I found these at my local thrift store for 13 dollars. Despite being a fit I never even considered wearing, one can make exceptions for the sake of an amazing deal.

She (my tailor) has once again exceeded my expectations on most every level imaginable. While selvage was lost, I think I have found my new project for the summer. :)

Wha? KMW in a thrift store? That's a sick deal. Are they MIJ too? I'm guessing that they were the 1950's, and you had your tailor alter them to fit more like 1980's?

Nice find!