Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

^^^ mine busted a hole in the crotch again (thanks bicycles)

but i had to wash them after getting beer all over 'em last weekend. :( i smelled like a distillery.

It's interesting, you can really see the quality in these guys after a few washes, the denim becomes this beautiful aged-sea-green color...

i've had mine around 3 months and had to reinforce the crotch already. The denim is beautiful as has been said and i think the detailing is great, granted i haven't had too much experience with top end stuff. The crotch thing is a little concerning however i think i should have sized the rockers true, rather than down one, my legs have gotten bigger also since i've gotten them, due to riding to work everyday.

I worked construction in mine for almost a year, biked many days a week and have never had a problem with the crotch, though I do with other pairs of denim. I have had to repair the front and back pockets and pocket bags. And I really should do something about the thighs, they are wearing straight through...

^^^ that's probably why then.

I've got a pair of sugarcane okinawas that are considerably looser than the 1980s, biked in em for awhile, no problemo. Tighter jeans tend to chafe more on a bicycle seat, so I'm assuming that's the source of the wear.

Hey everyone! I just stepped into the world of Denim and got myself a pair of 1980s(they were going at 50% off, just below USD100). Since I have preeeety good photography equipment, I'll share some macro shots:

3855838851_cd7bb23a7a.jpg

3856594586_274649ef4f.jpg

3877437591_63cff3ea77.jpg

and some fit pics(2nd day of wear), could use some feedback!

3877468759_4c66f81868.jpg

3877461441_1a85fa3eda.jpg

no haters pl0x.

Yeah those are. I always wanted a pair, never pulled the trigger. Turns out they're as dope as I thought they were.

Is that an adidas shoe with selvage for stripes?

yeah, have been wearing them for about a year now

^ Front fit pic looks good. Only prob I see is the seat, are the pockets over sized?

Also where did you get them at such a great deal. i'll grab a pair at that price asap!

I'm from Singapore, got them at a local shop heh

Kicking Mule Workshop 1980s

Since October 2008 – 4 or 5 cold soaks, never dried. Worn more or less every day or so until June, when I switched to beat-up APCs for love and joy.

KMW.1980++DACHKSDUNDDD++FADEZ.VIZ YO (2007 CONCEPT)

wüts with dogs and kmws

where can I get a pair of rockers in NYC?

50% off at odin lafayette

i don't know if they had any rockers in stock but there were several styles left...