Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

Alright so I wore my Rockers for 6 months and I got BARELY any fading. I think this is because I never presoaked them before I started wearing them because after I soaked them after 6 months that is when the fading began.

I stopped wearing these jeans about 3 months ago when I got my Iron Hearts and started wearing these as work jeans when I worked on my car so they turned black. A few nights ago I put them in the washer because I didn't care anymore and this is how they turned out:

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

Right- i'm going to apologise now for asking something that has no doubt already been covered, but there's a whole 73 pages to sift through and I just haven't got the patience.

I managed to pick up a pair of Raw rockers at a sample sale, japanese made, 32x32 for a bargain £50.

Now- i'm not really a wearer of skinny jeans, going more for a classic slim/straight look but these were too good to pass up. At the moment they fit kind of loose but with a nice taper which i'm cool with and am happy to wear as such. I intend to give them a soak to get some of the starch out. Am I to expect any shrinkage in the length or even the waist?

Thanks gents.

ughhh need rockers in a 29x34. What is the japanese version? that is all context has, and the measurements are quite different from the black rockers also on their site.

They were made in China 2 years ago, since then they're made in Japan. All MiC models you see are either old or fake.

Right- i'm going to apologise now for asking something that has no doubt already been covered, but there's a whole 73 pages to sift through and I just haven't got the patience.

I managed to pick up a pair of Raw rockers at a sample sale, japanese made, 32x32 for a bargain £50.

Now- i'm not really a wearer of skinny jeans, going more for a classic slim/straight look but these were too good to pass up. At the moment they fit kind of loose but with a nice taper which i'm cool with and am happy to wear as such. I intend to give them a soak to get some of the starch out. Am I to expect any shrinkage in the length or even the waist?

Thanks gents.

It shouldn't shrink much but it WILL stretch, up to ~2-3in in my experience (which may be exaggerated due to skating in them without a belt but they will still stretch up to 2" I'd say. Still wearable (these were my first venture from baggy jeans so I got my normal size of 30 at the time while I'm a true waist 28 lol, add the 2" of stretch and it needed to be worn with a belt or it'd fall off :P, still got compliments on the fit)

After a 2 hour hot soak, they lost an inch in both the leg and the waist.

Exactly what I wanted

:D

Now to wear the fuckers!

Thanks gents.

shoddy fit pics of my new freshly soaked (& dried) rockers

Really happy with the fit. just what I was after. Pockets a tad oversized but i'm sure i'll get used to it.

zl4qqt.jpg

349e077.jpg

I can't speak for the raw versions, but I have a "hazed" wash of the rockers and I got them in a size 30, my true size is 30, but I'm usually more comfortable in size 31. Again, I can't speak for the raw washes, but the hazed wash have stretched at least 1 inch in the waist and pretty much stretched the same in all areas. And the original waist wasn't tight to begin with and still stretched about a inch.

Overall, I'm really happy with my KMWs, good quality, great fit(slim, but not too skinny), and none of those back pocket embroidery.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: KMW 1980 hand-dye:

Pulled the trigger. Amazing jeans. They're getting their first soak tonight (denim was really stiff and starchy compared to the standard 1980s) We'll see how the shrinkage and fit are after the first dry. I'm hoping the top block will tighten up a bit...

Hoping to post pictures soon...

Alright so I wore my Rockers for 6 months and I got BARELY any fading. I think this is because I never presoaked them before I started wearing them because after I soaked them after 6 months that is when the fading began.

I stopped wearing these jeans about 3 months ago when I got my Iron Hearts and started wearing these as work jeans when I worked on my car so they turned black. A few nights ago I put them in the washer because I didn't care anymore and this is how they turned out:

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1635.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

Those are damn incredible. Some of the best fades I've seen on KMW...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...