Honesty IS the best policy (tell people how much you <3 them)

Carl

Hate hate hate...thats all this place has been about recently. Fuck that.

Im gonna spread some loving around.

Circle jerk away!

Kixslf - You're my boy. A solid fucking stand up guy I am proud to call my friend in real life. Anyone that has an ounce of contempt for you would never have these feelings after spending a few hours with you.

Hap - We may disagree over pretty much everything but you have more style in your pinky then i could ever hope to have.

Minya - People dont appreciate the hard work that you put into this place.

OMC - Always so level headed. You just seem like a cool dude to kick it with. I can forgive you for liking the Cure more then the Smiths.

Dj Flame - From way back when you've always been a good poster. Solid information and a good attitude.

Masuerte - Not enough thannks can be bestoed upon you.

Canice - If only girls like you existed in Kentucky...

Keri - See above.

DDML - The best poster on this board. By far.

England, Tang, Digi and anyone else i met at SFSE - You dudes are fucking cool.

Snuggles - Fellow Oregonian. Fellow righteous dude. A portland/blake/mini summit/eating at that amazing pizza restuarant down the street needs to happen this summer.

Raised By Wolves - You and airfrogmusc are really the only reasons i keep coming back here. Long live the photo thread!

Artificialsky - I dunno, ive gone from detesting your posts to looking forward to them. Lets see some more hate in the other thread ;)

Corbin - If only every high schooler was as cool as you

Eastcoast - Always keeps it real.

Seenmy, Chard, Icarus, Braid, Lowery, Nairb, rirawin, sphoxx - fuck all of you for being so well dressed.

Kiya & Gordon - Amazing shops. The both of you.

Anyone who posts in the Culture - thank you for making that by far the best forum on SF.

spread love, not hate

:D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhaqhahaah

Carl- you are a silly bitch but a damn good talented one. Great photographer and even greater friend. Thanks for all the hook-ups....and rolled joints.

ahahah

Hap- New Zealand represent for sho. Easily one of the funniest guys on here...except nobody would know;)

Bizzy- the great biz, great style great pics. much love

Cheap- I still cant beleive the deals this guy gets. One cheapassmuthafucka.

Canice- dresses better then 90% of sufu in mens clothing.

Tang- more jeans then anyone. Mark, come to portland so we can go get beers

Sidney, Chard, Sam, kiya, jan, Sycemore- you crazy kids from sf, im so glad we got to hang out. It was great and ill be back soon

Ko- i have no idea but this kid always gets tanked with me and sleeps on my couch...what a kid

Minya- for some reason i hated you until i met you. Youa re awesome. Much respect

Mas (Jan)- oh man, how can I ever repay you...oh thats right i cant...much love

Ande Whall- Propers for sure. Comin up my friend

Cult- coolest fucking guy ever, seriously.

Corbin- I wish i was you in high school

Witts- stussy man to the max and doin it well

Master- I was you in high school

Nair- ninja boots to the fullest meng

im sure there are a million other people i cant think of right now. Ill add some more later.

artificialsky - even though you're quick to cry just as quick as i was quick to cry about your comments. and even though some shit you say is annoying, i find a ton of enjoyment and source of entertainment from reading some of your jackass posts. keep it up.

jmatsu - similar reason but none of your posts have ever really bothered me. your posts are probably some of the most articulated well argued posts on this forum.

<3 is better than </3. Wow am I lame or what. Anyways.

Cheap- badass mofo to the max. Always consistent with your fits but so carefree about em at the same time

Hap- duh, what else can be said about this dude. Versatile as heck.

Kix- Along with most of the Sfers, I'm enjoying your new style of course. Personally think it suits you a bit better than before but i just love it when you pull out your old kicks or streetwear tees from time to time. Do it more dude.

Chard, Sidney, Rirawin- AZN PRIDE. These dudes definitely have my favorite fits because of their blending of styles. Always look forward to their posts. They know how to take a good photo too unlike alot of posters.

Seenmy- wears supreme better than anyone on here and knows his sneakers

Insider Trading- has the best actual "fit" of his clothes i think. Everything works and suits him well.

Canice- fresh to the freshity fresh. Always looking good no matter what you choose really, and she's a hardcore kid!

Bizzy- i look forward to your posts everyday because i never know what to expect. Just really refreshing.

Cultpop- Always liked your stuff, gotta love the beard. Definitely would be cool to meet you one day as a fellow Chicagoan.

it's 3 am and i'm not in the mood to continue so YAY.

haha this is good :P

heres just a few that came to mind:

thanks naturjax, you seem like a down to earth and intelligent dude!

minya - really cool guy to talk with, people jump to conclusions because his job is to occasionally tell them what not to do. stylish mofo too.

kix - seems like a really modest and cool guy, plus I still dont understand the parties he goes and his whole woman-entourage :D

Rirawin - fun dude to talk to, great style

Felix - same as rirawin, cool guy and seems like a down to earth guy too

onemancult - sharp and itelligent dude, I really like your posts

RAISED BY WOLVES - same as omc, really sharp guy, always interesting to read your posts.

Cultpop - I have feeling poppa cult would be a great guy to hang out with!

Carl - I dont think you ever spelled my name right =D funny guy, good photographer

I need to grab something to eat now..

meh, i generally try not to form attachments to anyone here.

But i suppose a quick list, given that it is 13 days after Valentine's day and I'm already itching to go out and buy more cards and chocolate;

carl-one of my primary inspirations for getting into photography. those waywt pics are amazing, such depth. and your other ones are alright, i guess.

kix-always solid, feel like our styles have progressed together almost.

hap-one of the few people i find to be a true individual style-wise

cult-unique from day 1, and has never strayed. also the nicest tough-looking guy there ever was

tangerine-possibly the nicest nice-looking guy there ever was, i don't know why everyone keeps calling him old, he's not old!!

minya-gets no love for his modding, if it wasn't for him and the other mods this place would be a disaster, big ups

ddohnggo-if only our closets were somehow connected by a portal of sorts

coldrice-i hate you for inspiring me spend all my money ;)

rajio-^^see above

2000db- you're just a bad person in general, i hope you don't come back so that i'll never have to see you again

sbw224-don't know why you don't post in WAYWT, you'd kill 99% of them

canice-another veteran that frequently prevents me from posting fits, due to their similarity and the fact that she pulls it off better

cheap-well, you're just cheap.

designersheep-you know just about waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much about movies, its really awe-inspiring to hear someone with that kind of passion

chris-you're gay

junglejane-have missed your outifts, get posting again!

insider-see all previous posters

flame-fellow canuck, always valuable input, where you been buddy?

tg76-the triumphant return of the queen!

thomashigh-see above. replace with king. or not.

mia-refer to my shameless flirtation on SZ

bizzy-see above, but on TFS

chinorlz-don't like you at all. just sucking up so that you'll give me discounts

everyone else, ESPECIALLY the ones I forgot, that means I have absolutely no respect for you and pray to the almighty every night that you would stop posting.

selenga- used to annoy me, but has become one of my favorite posters.

miz-post more... you always have some good shit to say

ddml- yawn

hap- made me want to take better waywt pics. thanks

ande- the fuckin man.

chicken- thanks for my first japanese denim

carl- as gay as you are, you come with proper fits and photos

kix- see above

tange- not bad for an old man

cult-see above

jj- for being the most beautiful thing ive ever set eyes on.

TG-youre just amazing. i will marry you

the rest- keep making sf what it it... even the hypebeast 14 yearolds.

onemancult - he's just intelligent. sometimes it's lacking around here.

RAISEDBYWOLVES - same reason.

CMF, DDML, poly - for being like the old grandad's of sufu; above the fray at times, and busting out the paddle when necessary.

Serge - i miss him on here, his nonchalant attitude towards quality denim.

superdupersang - he makes a good tie knot and he wants to be an architect, both commendable

tweedles - he puts in the time, and he's well informed

miz - schooled me about ramen, loves the wire, etc...

cmf, ringring, serge, jj,ddml, d_d, ayn, miz, chicken, khoiphan92, tange, cult, coldrice, djrajio. hap, minya, wayne, chad, lowrey.

probably one of the most underrated posters is analyst. before dropping his knowledge of tea on everyone, if anyone ever has a question about traveling the world, he almost always has some advice for you. questions about traveling is how i found out about superfuture in the first place, not fucking jeans. everyone else can eat a dick

edit for miz. also one of my fav posters

man, i was just thinking the other day, i really love it here.

a few of you guys have become some of my good friends in real life. some of you i consider friends though we only meet on these forums.

ringring - if you're reading this, thanks for being so cool, bro.

cheap - keep doing what you're doing, man. you're an original and a classic.

ddml - you're great, dude. people give you so much love, but i still think you're underrated.

coleslawyum - i'm really glad i ran into you at BiG. good peeps!

chicken - thanks for recognizing me on the street. i'm so glad you did that because you turned out to be a great friend.

poly - keep doing you, bro. if they say, "why, why?", tell 'em that it's human nature.

tweedles - hope all is well for you, man, and i hope you find success in everything you do.

englandmj - you're the king of pop. much love.

begs - man, i really admire everything you do. i hope someday we can hang out.

viv - always positive energy from you, man.

tg - youz my niggah for life, dunn.

keri - much love

WOLVES - i always enjoy reading your posts.

stuckonstupid - man, you're really a funny dude. smart too.

carl - holler at me next time you're in nyc, we'll go get some drinks.

almond - "go homo!"

ayn - you're a talented dude, keep it up, man.

angkangkong - props, dude.

snugglepony - thanks for posting good stuff

corporategrunt - you really know a shitload about japanese culture. learned a lot from your posts

analog - appreciate your posts.

swissloc - looking forward to reading more from you, man.

superdangsang - always good stuff.

serge - miss you man, don't be a stranger.

analyst - you sound like a great guy. i'll give you a shout if i'm in thailand again!

gregnyc - hope to see you again soon.

familyman - you're da man.

skalogre - thanks for coming on to the future, you're were one of my fav posters on styleforum

leicalad - you're such a cool fuckin' dude. hope to meet you someday. thanks for being on here.

omc - everything you write is appreciated, at least by me.

i know i missed a bunch of you guys. love you all though. great topic, carl.

there are a lot of newer members who are really posting some good stuff. thanks, guys, you keep this place going.

hipset is the best dressed motherfucker on here.

fuuma is always very informative and helping everyone. maybe one day he will post his dodo bird napolean cape outfit.

raisedbywolves is very pleasant and doesn't take himself too seriously.

livenudegirls has the best username and is also very nice.

serge, paul, ringring etc. are also very informative and helpful.

geowu was really nice as well... where did he go?

i used to think englandmj7 was an ass but he is actually quite swell.

fadetoblack is pretty cool too. he's just misunderstood.

tg is also a very nice lady.

haha ever since someone complimented ddml on his denim knowledge and he shrugged it off by saying that there were more deserving members, i think he's been right up there on my list.

i don't ever stick a toe out of denim, so this is denim-based

ringring, serge, geowu, paul, tony_hige, neil, urban_sprawl, superslim, miz, chicken, swisloc - for feeding me with all the reading i can handle (and more that i can't), because that's the thing that keeps me on denim.

hap, minya, coldrice - keeping me company when my ass is cold (well sort of)

carl, wolves, airfrogusmc - for the photography

miz again - for the PMs. i swear i'll drop into NYC one day and spend all my time watching great jazz.

more to come...