Honesty IS the best policy (tell people how much you <3 them)

Carl

I'm a little late to this thread but wanted to give a thanks and a shout to a couple of folks who make this forum a place worth revisiting. I usually only frequent the Superculture or Superjetset pages and their perspectives are always refreshing to read.

To those peeps that I hope to share a drink with one day:

Poly800, I already had a drink or several with you in BKK, but keep up with your travels and adventures around the world. I still think you're too cool for med school, but good luck pursuing the road to MD...you'll be the only doctor sporting Japanese denim in the US!

RingRing, each one of your posts are chock full of detail and obsessive knowledge. I respect that. Much props!

Miz, I've never met you, yet your posts and topics (e.g., tea, fighting, sewing machines, NYC, etc.) reflect a kindred spirit! Cheers!

England, your posts crack me up and your travels are vast at such an early age.

Tweedles, you're only across the way in Singapore, let me know the next time you make it to BKK!

LeicaLad, who has also stepped off the reservation for the developing world, but still maintains a fine taste for shoes while riding in helicopters...

Minya, for running this whole bit and making it happen. Thanks!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to get too mushy, but also props to:

Serge, haven't see you around in a while and barely missed you in BKK but have always enjoyed the denim pics and thoughts...

Coldrice, always enjoyed your posts...

Tisswat, who runs the SF world over in Amsterdam. The next time I'm there, we should have some coffee at Baba...

I've missed lots of others who contribute a lot more than I get a chance to, but thanks. This forum really feels transcends timezones and borders and race and age and profession and interests and obsessions. I'm glad I get to be a part of that, too.

Thanks Analyst! Always enjoyed your posts as well. Lucky guy living in Thailand.....

Since everyone else is doing it.............:cool:

DDML - Your thrust is vigorous and firm. Please, feel free to enjoy a sandwich with me anytime you are in SF.

CMF - Fuck you, monkey. I love you.

Begavinsarvarniannan - You're not even a real person; no one man can be that amusing.

Sybaritical - Your soap makes my skin soft. Thank you.

Red - We are like twins, only you have long black hair, like an Indian chief, but with a Supreme shirt. Penis.

Chicken/Miz - I can relate to you Japanese men; who else can truly appreciate the beauty that is a 7-story sex shop or a carefully pixelated vagina?

Onemancult/Raisedbywolves - You guys are the same in that you both hate white people. I think that's funny. Plus, we could make an awesome human Oreo if we ever hung out.........no homo.

Fuuma - Your awesome man; I still owe you one!

Rajio - Living in Tokyo and making tons of money sucks. I feel sorry for you, which is why I feel obliged to boost your self-esteem ;)

SELEGNA - FUCK YEAH

Digitaldenim - Don't tell anyone about our secret Otaku meetups.....or the huge silk Dragonball-Z shirts we bought together.

ayn/carl/chard/sycamore/hap/kix/masuerte - SE party was fun, great hanging out with you guys.

Honorable mention: MILSPEX, poly800rock, DJ Flame, snugglepony, cultpop, coldrice, minya, Servo, and many many more. Lots of great folks on SF.

Anyone I'm forgetting: I wish Supergayness upon your firstborn, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meet, and whatnot.

• 4 years later...