FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

I'd like a pair of black diors that fit like even stevens/511's. would that be more of 19cm or 21cm? which would you suggest?

a

Also if im size 29 in A.P.C, 30 in nudie and 31 in levi 511's. which size do you suggest?

I'm assuming that they have a taper? Go with the 19cm. I'm hesitant to recommend a size without measurements. Can you measure your best fitting jeans at the waist when laud flat?

if i tried on a pair of 28 grey distressed dior jeans and fit into them a little snug...should i go with the 28 in the MIJ black raw? i fit into a 29 skull. I like a tighter fit, but not like a aprill 77 fit.

i will pay you this weekend as i finally saved enough for them jeans.

For people asking about APC vs Dior sizing: I've got 30's in both New Cures and MIJ Black Raw 19's (Silver Selvedge), and the Diors are very slightly looser than the APC's after an initial day of wear. The APC's are pretty tight still (waist excluded) with 4 months as my primary jean, but the Diors have a tiny bit more room and are worn maybe 1/5 as often, if that. If you wear New Standards and are looking at 19's, I'd suggest sizing down at least one from your NS size, two if you've got skinnier thighs (soccer + cross country for me).

Anyways, free bump for Grapist as his service is first-rate. Wish I would've paid more attention a while back and nabbed a pair of Dauphins when I had the chance!