FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Got my 29 black MIJ raws today. WOW are these TIGHT. Going from even stevens and APC's to these. not only was the top 2 buttons insanely hard to button but the thighs...

i know the waist will loosen up but with the thighs loosen up at all?

i got my 28 black mij raws today and they are really tight on me too

i think i need to size up to atleast a 30

Hi Grapist.

I'd received ur invoice dtd 19th Nov for a pair of sz 28 MIJ in RB and had paid up accordingly. Understand that it was thanksgiving then, but till now, I checked the google checkout but the item had apparently yet to be shipped. Can I know if there is any problem? Pls let me know as I am really looking fwd to the item. Thanks

chill out. the guy has to buy the jeans or even order them if he doesnt have them on hand. i waited two weeks for my sz 27 19cm to ship.

Sometimes all of the Dior shops in the country will be out of a size (27 19cm indigo for instance).

They normally only get one or two restocks during the season, but if I'm ordering the jeans, they actually get them shipped over from their warehouse in France.

You ordered a 28 19cm black, right? It'll be in soon.

chill out. the guy has to buy the jeans or even order them if he doesnt have them on hand. i waited two weeks for my sz 27 19cm to ship.

I am asking because I will be leaving the country soon. Just dont want the item to be an unclaimed one in the postal office. Also, from reading the forum, it seems that almost all got their jeans within a week or so upon payment.

hey grapist, i already settled the invoice, i pm-ed you many times. but no reply. i know you might be busy. so reply me asap.

Seriously? It's been a little under 24 hours since you paid the invoice.

Please don't PM me 4 times within 24 hours of paying asking me if I shipped already.

And everyone else waiting for their stuff, as I said, I'm getting around to everyone's orders.