FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

received my package from grapist, no customs charges whatsoever, this guy is super legit.

you people need to chill and stop sending a million pm's asking where your package is at, it will be there soon at your doorstep :)

Same goes with me. The dude is on it, just relax.

And just to let you all know the tracking on the UPS (or whichever service grapist uses, i forget) website isn't that great. I received my package before the tracking info updated once. So again, don't stress when you can't get any info - if he says it's sent you can rest assured it is on it's way.

Same goes with me. The dude is on it, just relax.

And just to let you all know the tracking on the UPS (or whichever service grapist uses, i forget) website isn't that great. I received my package before the tracking info updated once. So again, don't stress when you can't get any info - if he says it's sent you can rest assured it is on it's way.

i didn't even get any info at all from the website, all it showed was the day it was shipped and nothing more, no updates, nothing.

but like i said, not a thing to worry about :).

Yeah, the USPS "tracking" system blows.

Well the method I use by default only uses delivery confirmation. The price for express, which does use real tracking, is in the first post. For items the size of jeans, it doesn't make much sense to use since express is more than double the price, and sometimes (Egpt's order, for example), priority takes just as long to ship. The larger the size the item, the smaller the price difference, and then it makes sense to use it.

im thinking of going to the dior homme store this weekend to see jeans and apc. the apc store is so fucking small though. there was another store around chinatown, i forget the name though. is it blue and green? someone confirm. but yea, back to the dior, how much do a pair of jeans go for at store price. and what should i look for while tryin to cop at dior store. jean wise

Hi Grapist.

Did you get my PM's?

I did not get them yet. Express shipping from your area usually takes a few days, and I believe you sent them on Saturday, right? Without knowing what the tracking status is, I'd imagine they're in customs right about now.

hey Grapist, 21cm MIJ shipping to Taiwan would be 405? with any extras? Thanks.

As I said in the first post, unless you want to pay for express, the jeans will just come as in via Priority mail.

Although I don't really know what you mean by "extras"

I'm thinking of buying this guys jeans

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=42091

but it seems the measurements he has for a pair of 28 17cm aren't much smaller than the measurements you provided for the 28 19cm. What's your opinion Grapist? are these just 19cm that are a bit smaller because they are a few years old?