FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

massive up to grapist - he helped me snag a rare leather at a good price with zero hassle and flexibility when i needed it, and helped me track down another piece as well.

highly recommended, it was a great experience - do not sleep if you need help finding/buying dh, get in touch with him.

:confused: TG has the dior raws arrived yet? im still waiting for my pair

27 19cm's in both colors are completely sold out in every store in the US. My Dior store is getting a special transfer of '07 jeans (only because it'll beat the price increase) in 27 19cm for me so that I ship them out before the raws go up in price.

They should be coming in very soon, but I don't know exactly when. All other sizes are available, and for the Silver Selvedge, Sheers and all other jeans, all sizes are available including 27.

please do, i will take a size 28 or 29, aslong as they are in the 21cm cut, and are from s/s '07 as i dont want the new ones that are the blend, i prefer the 100% cotton pair.

I'll check all of my US and Paris Dior contacts. Don't know if I can find a pair at this point, but I'll try.