FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Haha yeah... but the Sharp Notations are hot!

Somebody's bound to want them (I hope).

Well. Actually the previous waxed denim are better.

So deep and shiny. Looks like a coat of resin instead of wax.

I have seen Armani jeans in wax but they have a paperly like look and feel to it.

As if they diluted the wax formulae with water.

i know that's the wrong thread, but is there a european proxy who sells dior mijs?

Dior Homme perhaps?

To answer your PM:

You can exchange your pair for another size. You will need to pay for shipping both ways however. But I'd suggest you figuring out what size you need. Your posts has really confused me. You're a 31 in MII, a 29 in some other brand, and you're not sure if you need a 30 or a 31, correct?

And don't send me the jeans without me saying that you can. And I do not accept returns, this is a proxy, I'm not a retail store.

Well. Actually the previous waxed denim are better.

So deep and shiny. Looks like a coat of resin instead of wax.

I have seen Armani jeans in wax but they have a paperly like look and feel to it.

As if they diluted the wax formulae with water.

Hmm...I don't know much about the previous waxed denim from Dior nor waxed Armani jeans, but I do know that this season's Sharp Notations, at least, look much better than next season's "Luster" or "Radioactive" waxed jeans from Dior. *PUKE*

hi TG, could you reply to my PM please? getting a little paranoid its been quite a while and i havent received a package! ):

It happened to me as well, but my jeans arrived sometime last week (It took nearly 3 weeks) He posted it as soon as I paid but I guess the postal system can be a bit slow =p. Dont worry hes 100% legit and theres been hundreds of users thats bought a pair from him

It happened to me as well, but my jeans arrived sometime last week (It took nearly 3 weeks) He posted it as soon as I paid but I guess the postal system can be a bit slow =p. Dont worry hes 100% legit and theres been hundreds of users thats bought a pair from him

Same thing is happening to me, I ordered mine on the 1st and they were shipped on the 3rd according to USPS. Theres really nothing TG can do about it, shipping is especially slow this time of year. I'm just hoping my Notations come before christmas ;_;

Waiting for packages in the mail is horrible

could someone tell me a little bit about the 19 cm silver selvage jeans? what's the differance between them and the ordinary raws? the material? still same indigo colour?

another quick question: have they changed the buttons on the super slender jeans to black (instead of silver) on the 17.5 cm cut?

cheers

Hey thegrapist, I know i pmed you, but u might have missed it(since u didnt reply)...

but its been over 2 weeks since you sent me the exchanged diors...the ebay stuff i bought from NYC the week after you sent me the jeans already arrived but theres no signs of ur pair...Do you think it's lost in the mail? Is there anyway you can check the customs? I'm really scared..I paid a living for this :(

Hey thegrapist, I know i pmed you, but u might have missed it(since u didnt reply)...

but its been over 2 weeks since you sent me the exchanged diors...the ebay stuff i bought from NYC the week after you sent me the jeans already arrived but theres no signs of ur pair...Do you think it's lost in the mail? Is there anyway you can check the customs? I'm really scared..I paid a living for this :(

I addressed this either on this page or the last page. Sometimes it takes more that 10 business days (two weeks) for the jeans to arrive. It happens, just relax, it'll get there.