FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Hey Grapist!

Just wondering if there is something wrong with google checkout or not. You told me that you were going to ship out my jeans on mon or tues however google says "item hasn't been shipped yet". I know you must be busy cause you have tons of people ordering stuff from you but wanted to make sure you didn't forget about my order(31" MIJ 21CM raw indigo).

Thanks man!

Hey Grapist!

Just wondering if there is something wrong with google checkout or not. You told me that you were going to ship out my jeans on mon or tues however google says "item hasn't been shipped yet". I know you must be busy cause you have tons of people ordering stuff from you but wanted to make sure you didn't forget about my order(31" MIJ 21CM raw indigo).

Thanks man!

I didn't, I'm waiting for the jeans to come in, they had to be transfered from the west coast.

Size 26's are in

Little update for you guys:

1) Price increases will take effect on February 1st, except for size 27's, the only ones I can get are S/S '08, so the prices for those are higher than this season (but not by as much as I thought!)

2) S/S 08 raws, as I've been saying for the past few months, are the same exact cut and quality as previous seasons. At least for MIJ.

3) I have some 26's in: MIJ Black 19cm, Super Slender Black, and 17.5cm Dark Blue and Dark Grey, and a single pair of the Champagne colored ones from '06. MIJ Indigos have all been claimed. They're slightly more than my normal prices due to the customs I had to pay (instead of Dior footing the bill) and the extra money I had to pay to actually get them in. I'm still working on having Dior get them in on a regular basis, but at the moment I have no idea if that'll ever happen.

Size 26's are in

They're still around. They're around $375 unless you were lucky enough to get a very good deal and snag the only size 38 white one that made it to the Woodbury Commons outlet store (don't even know how or why it got there, since they're never on sale).

Although I'm wearing that shirt right now :).

hey grapist, please check your PM.

As many people have said, and I have said here before, it takes 6 to 10 business days on average for the item to arrive if it's shipped outside of the US, and since I ship via Priority Mail, there is no tracking, only delivery confirmation.

Your jeans shipped out 10 days ago, which is really only 7 business days. It sometimes takes longer than 10 business days, sometimes it's quicker than 6. It's a crapshoot, but you will get your jeans, don't worry.

And on a related note, for the love of god, don't file a PayPal dispute 10 days after I ship an item for an international order, especially with no fucking warning. That is totally not cool, since it immediately takes the money out of my account. Losing $400 or more, even for a week, means that I run into overdrafts and all sorts of problems, because I then essentially have to pay for the next pair of jeans with my own money, instead of you know, using my own money for food and rent and bills.

thegrapist, why don't u answer my pm or answer my question? is it because u don't want people to find out about ur profits?

It's because I listed the price on the first post? Or it's been asked an answered in this thread and in the Dior thread in SuperDenim?

Edit: I deleted it during one of my updates. Sorry. They're $325 right now, they're about to go up to $330 in a few days. Taxes, payment processing fees, shipping fees and travel expenses bring the prices up to the price I'm selling them at.

hey grapist,

pm'ed you about jacket pickup.

capo,

for all the effort grapist puts in helping us track down otherwise painful to find dh stuff, i think he has the right to make a bit of a profit.

... ur stupid. ur supposd to make profits by doing proxy services. i never criticized him for making profits.. business is business.