FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Sorry for posting yet another question, but I was at the dior boutique recently and saw a really nice pair of jeans that werent the orange overdyes but they looked faded. They were probably in the high 300-mid 400 range. I have been looking all over the internet. I was curious if you knew of these and if they are 21cm cut. Thanks so much. We all appreciate you doing this.

Grapist, do you know when the Dior boutique in nyc has its sales? Also how much are items discounted? I am looking to buy the standard black blazer and I don't really know what the going rate is and how much I could get one for. Thanks a bunch.

if you still havent found out, the plain black blazer is 1560 and the pants i believe are 640.

Hey .. is it possible for you to get your hands on some MIJ 21cm in indigo?

Yes, it is.

Grapist:

Can you find a pair of Grey Dauphin 19cm size 29. Today, I wen to Dior Homme store on 57th Street and the woman said it was sold out. If you can get it, please tell me.

Thanks..

Nope. I've got a pair of 28 19cm's, and that's it for New York. You're supposed to size down one from your normal size, by the way.

if you still havent found out, the plain black blazer is 1560 and the pants i believe are 640.

The regular pants are actually about 400, the 640 ones are the thicker winter weight pants.

Hey grapist. I was trying to figure out what size I would be in the dior 21cm raws because I have been looking around for a while but want to make sure i would get the right size. I recently bought some washed MII 21cm dior jeans in a size 27 and they fit well before stretching, but I also would want something slightly slimmer. Should I try and track down a 21cm mij size 26 pair of indigo raws or a 27 mij 19cm? These are the jeans i got http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/6232

anymore Grey Dauphin? size 29? maybe 28 too?

21cm only, if they're still left. Size down one from your MIJ size, and act FAST. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all gone by the end of the week, since they just got a small shipment of 21cms, and that's it.

Hey grapist. I was trying to figure out what size I would be in the dior 21cm raws because I have been looking around for a while but want to make sure i would get the right size. I recently bought some washed MII 21cm dior jeans in a size 27 and they fit well before stretching, but I also would want something slightly slimmer. Should I try and track down a 21cm mij size 26 pair of indigo raws or a 27 mij 19cm? These are the jeans i got http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/6232

A 27 MIJ 19cm should work, since it'll be much slimmer than the washed MII 21cm.