FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Same price as the 19 cm's, then?

Yes.

Hey TheGrapist, do you have access to Dior grey distressed sz 30?

I have a pair for you, as a matter of fact.

who do i have to kill so you can answer my question?

Gary.

The white jeans, the "extreme" jeans and the "sun bleach" jeans are the 21cm cuts that are on sale.

availability of a size 31 19cm?

Available. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice.

hello mr grapist, i am wondering what it would cost me (US$) to get a pair of sz29 Raw Black 19cm MIJ plus shipping to canada?

Seriously? The first post, and my signature weren't an indication?

$345 shipped.

thegrapist,

i've pm'd you 2 times over the past week regarding my AA stuff that still has not arrived. pm me back please

Still no word from USPS, and as I've said, I'm hesitant to do anything until I hear from them. I'll PM you when I get back home though.

can you get a hold of 21 raw blacks? or do they not exsist?

Yes I can.

grapist, I see you have one pair of 19cm indigos size 29 left. Any chance you will be picking up any more of those? I might need a day or two (give or take) to make up my mind and finally bite the bullet. I also need to measure my waist.. uuughh

hopefully they won't get snatched up before then.

They're running super low right now. They're out of 28's, and will soon be out of 29's. Right now the only pair I actually have is a pair that I wore for two days before deciding to switch to 28's (and washed 29's). If you want them, I'll knock off $5 because there's some dirt on the knee (I know a lot of people would just clean them off and return them to Dior, but I just don't feel right with doing that).

Any grey 19cm in size 27?

Perhaps, they're selling out quick. These are the greys that are on LVR, btw. They cost $50 more than the raws (45 more retail plus ~$5 tax)

Hi TheGrapist!

The Jeans is 21cm??? not 19cm dude.:(

Well, the hem should measure 21cm. A size 32 19cm measures 19cm, and for every inch you change, you need to add or subtract .5cm. Since you got a 36, it should measure 21cm.