FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

hey Jeff haven't heard back from you in a few days just wondering what the status was on my jeans. please get back to me as soon as you can. thanks!

Well, I was out for the weekend, and I had exchanged your jeans for a 27 like you originally asked, so now I have to go back and exchanged them for the larger size.

hey thegrapist, look out for a purchase from me sometime in the future. quick question though-- I tried on a pair of the washed 19cm in a size 28 and they were tight, couldn't even button them all the way up. I had already guessed that I needed a 29 or a 30, but I'm curious how much a difference one size makes. I'll probably just end up ordering size 30s (or I could just take the time to find my proper waist measurement). oh yeah, this has probably already been asked by a couple people around here, but is there a size difference for the washed and raw (aside from stretching from normal wear)?

hey thegrapist, look out for a purchase from me sometime in the future. quick question though-- I tried on a pair of the washed 19cm in a size 28 and they were tight, couldn't even button them all the way up. I had already guessed that I needed a 29 or a 30, but I'm curious how much a difference one size makes. I'll probably just end up ordering size 30s (or I could just take the time to find my proper waist measurement). oh yeah, this has probably already been asked by a couple people around here, but is there a size difference for the washed and raw (aside from stretching from normal wear)?

A washed pair will be tighter in the legs than the equivalent size in raws. Sounds to me like you might need 29's, 30's might be too big if the 28's were ok (or even a bit tight) in the legs.

Hey, I was recommended to this thread and to you TheGrapist from some other SuFu'ers as the preeminent Dior MIJ dealer/know-it-all. I was wondering if you could give me some info on the MIJ Dior 19cm and their fit. I'm 6'7", very skinny, and normally wear a waist between 34-36 in regular jeans and raw/selvedge jeans (depending on the company). I'm a 35 natural waist, so if this helps at all, cool. Thanks in advance for whatever info you can provide.

Hey, I was recommended to this thread and to you TheGrapist from some other SuFu'ers as the preeminent Dior MIJ dealer/know-it-all. I was wondering if you could give me some info on the MIJ Dior 19cm and their fit. I'm 6'7", very skinny, and normally wear a waist between 34-36 in regular jeans and raw/selvedge jeans (depending on the company). I'm a 35 natural waist, so if this helps at all, cool. Thanks in advance for whatever info you can provide.

there's a dior homme thread in super denim with all kinds of useful info like sizing questions. just going off your info, probably a 34, depending on how u want to wear them.

there's a dior homme thread in super denim with all kinds of useful info like sizing questions. just going off your info, probably a 34, depending on how u want to wear them.

i know, and i referred over to this thread for ordering and what not and i wanted his opinions on it and whether he could get them.

i know, and i referred over to this thread for ordering and what not and i wanted his opinions on it and whether he could get them.

Not a problem, as I've said before in the thread, the jeans measure two sizes larger than tagged. So a 34 measures 18" flat, a 32" measures 17" flat. If you're a 35" waist and want them to be fitted, get the 32, if you want them to slouch and be loose, 34".

I have both pairs, so it's up to you.

Not a problem, as I've said before in the thread, the jeans measure two sizes larger than tagged. So a 34 measures 18" flat, a 32" measures 17" flat. If you're a 35" waist and want them to be fitted, get the 32, if you want them to slouch and be loose, 34".

I have both pairs, so it's up to you.

so you're saying that a 32 in diors would be fitted and fit closer to a 35 natural waist as opposed to a 34 which would be baggy? im sorta confused, cause i know in APC you size down 2 so i'd get a 34 (from a 35-36), so dior you size down further? just trying to get it straight.

so you're saying that a 32 in diors would be fitted and fit closer to a 35 natural waist as opposed to a 34 which would be baggy? im sorta confused, cause i know in APC you size down 2 so i'd get a 34 (from a 35-36), so dior you size down further? just trying to get it straight.

Well with APC I'd size down more than two, and I'd size about the same with Diors, but that's just me. Since APCs are oversized by one size, and stretch 2 or so inches. Diors are oversized by 2, and stretch by about an inch or so.

Well with APC I'd size down more than two, and I'd size about the same with Diors, but that's just me. Since APCs are oversized by one size, and stretch 2 or so inches. Diors are oversized by 2, and stretch by about an inch or so.

ok, so i'm a 35 natural waist that means i'd probably want a 33 waist on my diors (hypothetically of course)?

well more than enough i should say hah. now as a seller, what are your prices and general information/required knowledge for a transaction such as this?

$340 shipped just about anywhere (Italy and a few other countries that don't accept Priority Mail will be higher), as it says in the first post. Just send me your e-mail address, and I'll send you an invoice, you'll fill out payment and shipping info when you complete the invoice.

$340 shipped just about anywhere (Italy and a few other countries that don't accept Priority Mail will be higher), as it says in the first post. Just send me your e-mail address, and I'll send you an invoice, you'll fill out payment and shipping info when you complete the invoice.

well, thats all very nice, but i gotta make the money first (heh :(), but i will definately contact you as soon as i have enough to them. its good to have someone knowledgable about all this stuff around, and despite the proxy, you have a good little business going for yourself. good luck, and i'll email you soon as i have the money.