FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

No idea what happened to your posts. Waiting for 50% off might be a bit risky, as things tend to fly out of the store during the first part of the sale. Which will be in about 2 months.

Well, as long as the size fits, it doesnt matter if its indigo blue or mud brown.

In fact unusual colours spice up the wardrobe.

First part of the sale is it 30% off only?

Well, as long as the size fits, it doesnt matter if its indigo blue or mud brown.

In fact unusual colours spice up the wardrobe.

First part of the sale is it 30% off only?

30 or 40, don't remember.

Just so everyone knows, I've updated the first post with what I've got.

If you're a size 34 and want black raws, they're only $255/260, I found some for below retail.

And I'm surprised there aren't that many 29's around here.

Hey Grapist !! How lond does it take to ship jeans to Taiwan? and what kind of shippment? thx a lot :) :) :)

About five business days according to USPS, but sometimes it takes a few days longer to get through customs.

I ship via USPS Global Priority Mail.

can you get raw blues sz 32, 21cm?

thanks

No, 32 21cm is out of stock, and probably won't be available until June. I have sz 32 19cms.

oops. i messeged you for 30. do you have 31 or 30?

I have one pair of 30's left.

Hey Grapist Thx for the answer :) Can you sent me your E-mail ? Cuz I dont log on the site quite often. Only if it's okay with you, of course :) And do you know the price of 07 S/s the one Hedi wears after the catwalk show? http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1961/07sscj0.jpg the 17cm cut....Can you please chekc the price in store? thx in advance...someone is highly interested in these !!so here's my e-mail : [email protected] <--------please reply thx in advance

any MIJ indigo raw 19cm in size 27??

As I've said, not at the moment. If I snag a pair, I'll post here.

I have the following jeans on hand:

MIJ 19cm Indigo: 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34 (a few 29's and 30s, only 1 of each of the other sizes)

MIJ 19cm Black: 28, 30, 34 (for only $260, only for the size 34).

If I can sell all of these jeans within the next week, I will randomly select one buyer to get $50 back. That will make your jeans below retail!

Hey is 07 stretch black still available? size 28 . My friend is asking, he said he'll buy it.But He prefers size 29 if its available. And with your shipping Do you have tracking number? cuz this is kinda high price stuff ;)

I can get the size 28. 29's I think aren't available right now, but the 28's will stretch, obviously. ;)

I ship via USPS Global Priority Mail, it comes with a delivery confirmation number. If you want, I can send it Express Mail, which does come with tracking, but that'll be $10 to $20 extra (because rather than paying a flat rate, I have to pay by weight and location).

Mij 21cm W31

????

hey again, were you able to locate any 29 21cm's in indigo?

lmk

thanks

Both are sold out for the time being. As I said in the first post, 21cms are a lot harder to come by. This season the only place that stocks them is Dior Homme, while there are two more stores that carry the 19cms.

Grapist Do you have e-mail ? Or you just answer questions on this forum? BTW Can I pay front money to reserve the Size 28 ? Or is there anyway to reserve that stretch size 28 jeans? I am pretty convinced that my friend needs this one ....!!! thx a lot

My e-mail is [email protected]

I'm going to pick up those 28's later today actually.