FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

hey, i was wondering if i'm in a 34 slim jim and the tightness of the thighs is pretty slim/just how i want it, how do you think the 19s would fit? i have pretty big thighs from sports so i'm not sure if i should go with 19s or 21s. i'm also in 34 raw j.lindebergs and those fit perfect as well.

thanks

hey, i was wondering if i'm in a 34 slim jim and the tightness of the thighs is pretty slim/just how i want it, how do you think the 19s would fit? i have pretty big thighs from sports so i'm not sure if i should go with 19s or 21s. i'm also in 34 raw j.lindebergs and those fit perfect as well.

thanks

The 19's should work.

Hey Grapist, im looking for sz 28 for the black raw MIJ. Can you stil cop me a pair?

Yes, send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice.

hey, if I wear a 29 for a normal levis, what size should i go when getting 19cms indigo? sorry for asking questions regarding measurement, but i'm not really familiar with dear and would like to be sure when purchasing one. thanks in advance!

Since a 29 Levi's probably does not mean 14.5" when laid flat, I have no idea. If you were to give me measurements, I can either tell you what size to get (or you can see from measurements in the first post).

Question:

I already have a pair of the Raw Indigo MII 21cm Diors, but I am about to buy some 19cm from you. But I can't decide if I want to get them in raw black or indigo. At first I was set on getting a black pair because I already have the indigos in a 21cm.

AHH, what should I get? I think the black one's aren't a summer jean. EH

Thanks.

I also should tell you guys that I can get the washed jeans if you want them as well, you'll be saving a bunch off of customs.

I actually have a pair of 28, 29 and 30 in the classic "Used/Claw" wash, and a pair of Under My Car jeans in 29 on hand. They're going to be in the $500 Neighborhood, but you'll still be saving at least $100 over LVR or most other places. (And yes, these are MIJ. The ones on Diabro are slightly cheaper, but they're all the Made in Italy ones).

Hi Grapist!

I understand US Dior Homme stores goes on sale on 25 May at 40%.

Could you grab some stuff for me? Or for us?

Or better still, use your influence on SAs to reserve the choicest items.

We can take this offline and PM if you want.

Thanks!

A PM, IM or e-mail would be best, as to not clutter up this thread.