FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Bad news guys, Dior officially raised the prices on the raws by $30 (effectively $33 after taxes). This means that I need to raise the prices as well, and that the orders that I took this week can't be shipped out until I get the difference.

Hey Grapist, how much for a pair of indigo raws Made in Italy in a 19cm version, shipped to Aust?

$290.

No news on my pants?

Once they come in, I'll let you know.

Grapist can you identify the jeans recently posted by Bizzy in the what are you wearing thread? I believe they are the same jeans I tried on in Berlin, they are coated but not as extreme as the waxed raws.

A link would help.

Bad news guys, Dior officially raised the prices on the raws by $30 (effectively $33 after taxes). This means that I need to raise the prices as well, and that the orders that I took this week can't be shipped out until I get the difference.

How do I pay the difference?

Also, from your experience how long will it take to be shipped to Singapore? It'll help greatly to know 'cause I'll be moving to a new place circa late november-early december. Don't want the new owners to be recieving a free pair of dior homme jeans.

Also, from your experience how long will it take to be shipped to Singapore? It'll help greatly to know 'cause I'll be moving to a new place circa late november-early december. Don't want the new owners to be recieving a free pair of dior homme jeans.

isnt it only July now?

anyway, i'd say delviery to spore should take roughly 1-1.5 weeks

I'll send you an invoice once I get back from shipping some other stuff today.

International orders take anywhere from a little under a week, to a little over 2 weeks. Apu got it right with saying 1 to 1.5 weeks, as that's the usual turnaround.

hey man how much for a pair of mij 21cm indigos?

Same as a pair of mij 19cm indigo. 378. (damn price increase)

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have the following on hand (meaning that I can send these out within hours of payment):

MIJ 19cm Size 28 Black

MIJ 19cm Size 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32 Indigo

Grey Dauphin 19cm size 28

All of the above are $378 shipped.

MIJ 19cm Size 28, 29 and 30 "Waxed" Indigo jeans. These are 495 shipped.

Grapist, do you know when the Dior boutique in nyc has its sales? Also how much are items discounted? I am looking to buy the standard black blazer and I don't really know what the going rate is and how much I could get one for. Thanks a bunch.

Grapist-

I was wondering if you had access to any mij 21cm raw black, grey, or indigo jeans in size 27. If you do, could you please post with the prices. Thanks a lot!

I can get you the raw indigo or black in size 27. They're the same price as the 19cms.

So what stuffs do end up on sale then?:confused:

Seasonal stuff (ie: most of what's on the runway).

TheGrapist, is the only dior homme store available in the city the one on 57th street?

Also, do you know if they have this, without the contrast stitching? http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8146

The only Dior Homme store on the east coast is the Dior Homme store on 57th Street. And no, the Raw Denim jeans aren't available without contrast stitching. But don't pretty much all blue jeans have contrast stitching?