What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

i like that alot more companies are embracing raw denim even if it is only a trend to them. it brings more variety and is kind of interesting to see the jeans they put out.

--- Original message by emrinderForgotHisPassword on Dec 22, 2005 09:21 PM

G-star's been doing raw denim since the company first started, years ago, and way before the recent surge in popularity. Hence the name G-star raw.

Quote:

canice...

i think i saw you downtown yesterday. queen street. with another asian girl having a smoke. n then when i walked by again you had two big bags and getting a cab, if it was you...

Edited by showbiz00ditc on Dec 22, 2005 at 11:50 PM

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Dec 22, 2005 11:46 PM

don't think so bro. i was at work yesterday.

and no the shemagh is ebay goods. there's a surplus place at yonge/wellesley i think that has em though.

canice,

whats the place called that has those scarfy/headwrap whatevers your wearing there. i been scheming on one but have no idea where to look. im not familiar with that part of toronto so if you know a store name id be all over it.

^agreed....i love the ones i just got, they have the best wear ever aside form the hole in the knee, they are dope....somebody obviously loved these jeans to death, you can tell by the way they have been worn....and now i get a chance to wear and love them just as much....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

goin to my friends 21st birthday party straight from work so i gotta smarten up.

CIMG0248.jpg

lacoste polo

topman skinny tie

topman white belt

lee ripley

swear james dean distressed shoes

pimp watch

--- Original message by witts on Dec 22, 2005 05:15 AM

Daaamn, I really like what you got going on thereicon_smile.gif

Is that just a regular red lacoste polo?... looks darker to me.

Quote:
Quote:

i like that alot more companies are embracing raw denim even if it is only a trend to them. it brings more variety and is kind of interesting to see the jeans they put out.

--- Original message by emrinderForgotHisPassword on Dec 22, 2005 09:21 PM

G-star's been doing raw denim since the company first started, years ago, and way before the recent surge in popularity. Hence the name G-star raw.

--- Original message by Circa on Dec 22, 2005 11:36 PM

thank you for enlightening me on g star's obvious past. your explanation is based not only on the assumption that i was talking about g star in regard to companies embracing raw denim but that i didnt know from their name that they made raw denim.

i fought the law and the law won