What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

140707.jpg

just nah, those top half is old man, bottom half is little kid. Individual pieces are pretty nice but forget the cardigan, dont coordinate so much and size up on the shorts. I know anything negative here prolly gets modded but I`m honestly trying to be constructive here.

I totally agree with you on this one milspex. I like the shorts but I think a much generous fit (below the knee and a little loose fit) would be better on rira since he has thunder thighs...For some reason the legs just draw too much attention because of its size....

Union meeting come to order!

*Present!*

Ralph Lauren

Ben Sherman

The Stronghold

Alden

IMG_07311.jpg

Happy to formally announce my new line of work! Check my Signanture

IMG_07301.jpg

daily rounds in the city yesturday.

6c7w4s2.jpg

pt. 1 of new ink.

6h7906u.jpg

SupemexNeighborhood

SlyAndRobby

AA

Burn N Violet

Lowrider "Leafs"

Rasta Hemp G-Shock

rirawin

dino

solistik

sidney

witts.

cloudy

cornedbeef

and alotta others.

+reps. really nice fits these past pages.

The shirt is definitely too big, long in the sleeves and it's kind of billowy as well.

Jeans look great though, narmina is weird

i just don't like 'stacking' for this look. If it was with a t-shirt and some tennis shoes sure, but he needs to look sleeker, and to me a clean line down to his shoes would look better. ....bitch.

misterpretender what size do you wear in april 77's?

i wear a size 29....i could have fit in size 28....but i have pretty sizable calves...so i had to get a size 29...and wear a belt to hold the jeans up....love these jeans...i have it in grey too...