What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

once again, since sf is special, here is your exclusive waywt

Damn my computer set up is from the dark ages.....I dont even have speakers.....damn Im going to my bro's again to watch youtube like I did for B's Superfuture roller disco movie:D

once again, since sf is special, here is your exclusive waywt

Your daughter is adorable and she inspired us.

100_3828.jpg

On the little lady:

"Nobody puts baby in the corner" t-shirt.

Gap Long and Lean jeans :lol:

Robeez blue star boys shoes. We're all about breaking gender barriers.

On me:

FCUK full zip.

American Apparel 50/25/25 track shirt.

Imperial Kings, 1 day old.

Weird ass Tsubos.

Representing the kids.

*some sort of gang signs*

Guest doubletap
@work i really dont like that fit. i dunno your shit usually looks pretty dope but thats just not a good look in my humble opinion.

whatever... thats a tight fit, good colors. plus them 180s are sick.

@work i really dont like that fit. i dunno your shit usually looks pretty dope but thats just not a good look in my humble opinion.

for a long day of drinking and waiting for wiis and sleeping and trying to get pussy from hot punk rock girls

IMG_2201.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg[/QUOte]

your jeans look cuffed/rolled awkwardly high

i dont know if you can even see what im wearing. its dark, and unclear on the left.

11-19-06.jpg

whats hilarious is that the left picture was taken with a 10 megapixel camera, while the right one was taken with a 5 mp. apparently i dont know how to use cameras in general.

[/img]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9315/stb2163ez8.jpg[/img]

sorry for the tiny pic, i never take pictures of myself, except wehn im really messed up

so i take what i can get

sweater: h/m

Belt: h/m

Jeans: apc NS

Shoes: Jack Purcells

Screw: sitting around reminiscing about pokemon the gameboy game, i was like "i was only nine away FROM CATCHING THEM FUCKING ALL!" in a fit of rage i threw the screw in my hand at the wall across the feaux-black box room we call our theatre room and it got stuck in the wall

i was pretty proud of it

i might ahve some new pictures soon

i spent the weekend at international thespian conference/festival/convention

and Newtons 4th law:

no one loves taking pictures of themselves and their outfits more than theatre kids.

i dont know if you can even see what im wearing. its dark, and unclear on the left.

11-19-06.jpg

whats hilarious is that the left picture was taken with a 10 megapixel camera, while the right one was taken with a 5 mp. apparently i dont know how to use cameras in general.

I love your outfit bro.