What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Verb, from what I can see, the fit of that jacket is sooo nice. Wish I could get something like it.

On top of that, you managed to find the dark grey sliqs in your size, maybe they got some more in since I last checked...

Verb, from what I can see the fit of that jacket is sooo nice, wish I could get something like it

Blues, I'm a little guy (5'11 145lbs on a good day), so I just searched 'skinny leather jacket' on the FEMALE side of ebay on a daily basis and found one pretty quickly for around $130. The male side seems to be full of vintage hipster vultures but noone wants leather jackets on the chick side of things. Fits perfectly so long as I don't zip it ALL the way up.

^cold, how bout 65 on the pack? let me know......

and yes i agree, i really really have been thinking about buying some of those teir zero moire's. theya re very very comfy and dont look completely terrible with jeans imo.

i know i know, who the fuck wears vests with polos

I do :) If you do it right I think it can look good... I prefer to rock polos made of more t-shirtish material, not the normal polo material. I think that can sorta help remove the cheesiness of trying to dress up a polo shirt (like dudes wearing a ralph lauren polo shirt with some badly fitting suit pants... now that shit ain't cool)

mickawaves -Cool beans. Make me want to run out and get a new peacoat.

sidneylo - ill SVSV tee. How much did you shell for it?

I'm a member of the KDU, so it was gratis, courtesy of Mr. Gensler. :D

And it's made from a 70/30 bamboo and cotton blend. Let's say it feels like... heaven.

verb I'm basically the same size as you, same weight, an inch taller. I really have a hard time finding clothes that are long enough, but also skinny. I would consider looking at the "better" half of eBay, but I don't want to move in on your turf :P But seriously, I can't even buy stuff considering my gross income of $0. Anyway kudos on the find.

Sidneylo I like that fit, and you added personality to boot. Good stuff.

braidkid That's a solid look. For a while I've been trying to put together fits similar to yours, but I dont end up buy the necessary components lol

Hell, here's what I wore today. Feeling inexplicably bluer than usual, due to mounting stress.

waywt4.PNG

I agree with Fade.

In theory it's really good...but the proportions of everyhing just seem a little...off. Blazer needs to be tailored, jeans are a little funky, and the shoes need to be boots.

Sam - Jeans look awesome! Glad i could help.

Braidkid - Very nice.

Guest Fade to Black

sam113 that looks good...like someone else before has said, you seem to dress to suit your personality and lifestyle and it blends perfectly. well done.

gunpwdr - I disagree with everyone, it looks good even though I strongly dislike skate hi's

I think the problem lies with most people viewing your fit as how they would wear it and not from a general aesthetic point of view. Fit of the blazer is good.

Guest Fade to Black

kixslf that's the best one you've done with the DH jeans so far...i like it better than the other ones where you were coordinating some hypebeast elements in the fit like the hoodie or that puffy jacket.

i dunno, just my take on it i think the way dh jeans are cut and treated i think they look best with more toned down outfits...blazer, tee, or a simple shirt and basic kicks and you're ready to go.

edit: jet i don't think the blazer's where the problem is at...the blazer is fine, classic helmut lang cut not too fitted/slim, and the tee is good too as are the sneakers. the jeans are just sitting kind of weird to me from that pic at least...maybe exdperiment with the bunching that might make the shape more flattering.

It is the bunching distorting the optics, if it were me I'd rock vans vault black velvet or some c diems but the jeans would have to be able to accomodate the boots. Either way the shoes would mesh better if they weren't so dirty because the shades all have nice complementing contrast.

Guest Fade to Black

C Diems? ehh...that sounds iffy to me, i'd have to see it first. I think that shit would look nice with Helmut Lang classic sneakers or utility boots like the ones i got. Keep it all black.