What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

The award for most anorexic on superfuture is now tied between Colin and Chris!

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 28, 2006 02:10 PM

if i remember correctly, colin wears one size smaller than i.

2nd place is still good, i guess!

Quote:
Quote: ^^ And you're in the lead for the fattest!

I know, I'm fucking huge!icon_smile_cool.gif

p32000032lv.jpg

p32700291zg.jpg

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 28, 2006 03:14 PM

yea so last time i checked this was a "what are you wearing today" thread.

Also knowning this thread has a primary male reader base, why would one post a topless picture of themselves? that could be the gayest possible thing to do?

straight up man, your really gay.

why don't you post up pictures of your actual fits.

"ninja" pssshhh pussy shit

I'd rather see a thread full of topless dudes than streetstyle esque wiggers who think they're 4xl clothing is "fresh". And then when people ask you why you don't wear regular sizes shit, you make up some bullshit excuse about your body proportions when really you're just a fatass and you can't wear anything smaller or it'll show. Yeah man!! I love how my jeans drape down my leg!! it's so awesome man, I buy all my clothes at least 4 sizes up!! I love the way they fall and flow over my body, omg, omg!

Quote: Also knowning this thread has a primary male reader base, why would one post a topless picture of themselves? that could be the gayest possible thing to do?

Also, are you that homophobic that you freak out whenever you see a topless dude? Have you ever gone to the beach or the pool before? You're probably one of those fat kids who wear tshirts while swimming.

Quote:

I'd rather see a thread full of topless dudes than streetstyle esque wiggers who think they're 4xl clothing is "fresh". And then when people ask you why you don't wear regular sizes shit, you make up some bullshit excuse about your body proportions when really you're just a fatass and you can't wear anything smaller or it'll show. Yeah man!! I love how my jeans drape down my leg!! it's so awesome man, I buy all my clothes at least 4 sizes up!! I love the way they fall and flow over my body, omg, omg!

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 28, 2006 05:44 PM

Actually, most black guys have 10x more style than you`re ever gonna have. Wearing nuthuggers dont sound any more comfortable than 4XL jeans to me.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

phil22xt.jpg

doing a mean handstand

from a few months ago.

rrds

jack purcells

american aparal polo

belt probably target.

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Mar 28, 2006 04:39 PM

hey corbin, are those the nudies you had posted on here a while back? how are those coming along?

honey, you're my religion

Even though you haven't yet expanded

To include a heaven after

Even though I have demanded it

Quote:
Quote: Also knowning this thread has a primary male reader base, why would one post a topless picture of themselves? that could be the gayest possible thing to do?

Also, are you that homophobic that you freak out whenever you see a topless dude? Have you ever gone to the beach or the pool before? You're probably one of those fat kids who wear tshirts while swimming.

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 28, 2006 05:46 PM

yoo smarty pants, that picture was just uncalled for.. its a: what are you wearing thread, like i previously stated. im completely comfortable with my sexuallity buddy. i go to school with gays.. not to mention i live in a city with the largest, and the gayest population. I'm perfectly content with my sexuallity. i can imagine if you posted that picture cause your super buff or something.. but your a skinny little bitch..

fat kid at the pool with my tshirt on? your real clever

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ON TRACk.. and post up a fit...

keep it real "ninja"

Quote:
Quote: ^^ And you're in the lead for the fattest!

I know, I'm fucking huge!icon_smile_cool.gif

p32000032lv.jpg

p32700291zg.jpg

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 28, 2006 03:14 PM

124!!!!

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

I have been fighting to keep my weight up. I just spent like 500 on two pairs, and I'm losing weight so fast I'm afraid they wont fit!!!!!!icon_smile_angry.gif Oh well, back on topic:

Chocolate Gauchos

Cherry bra straps

Strawberry tank

Lime house shoes

Today is a food fest!!!

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

Quote:

--- Original message by AznInvazn on Mar 28, 2006 05:44 PM

yoo im glad your soo amazed with my previous posts, i have a understanding of fashion.. and interpret fashion the way i believe it should be, while at the same time to maximize the way the body looks and accentuate your better features.. sorry mr hipster.. im trying to save my fertility... i do what i do..

you wanna see some tight fitting shit???

you want me to get on your fuckin gay scenster level well here you gooo budddyyy have fun masturbating..

61899803_191103328_0.jpg

46470729_144144250_0-1.jpg

fuckin leviX members only..

BapeXdior

Edited by ultra_V on Mar 28, 2006 at 07:18 PM