What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

bostonwardrobe, fits look alright, but your pose is funny

not really feelin the sweatpants kallun, but it may just be the picture

upandcoming, you can 1) get your jeans tapered so the opening is smaller 2) get them hemmed so that they are shorter or 3) wear some big ass shoes like Jordan V's

lowrider, tried to rep but couldn't, fits are sharppp

blazer3.jpg

last night bar hopping

picture033fw9.jpg

*click for a jig even though a girl in a window saw me*

Ridiculously hot though.

823-2.jpg

Supreme/LADenim/IronHeart/Adidas

- [ ] whizkit

- [ ] digital_denim

- [ ] MiniW

- [ ] arem

- [ ] beatle

- [ ] lowrider

- [ ] termitezee

= ALL DOPE!

ryegb i pretty much always enjoy your outfits and i still cant rep you. the beards looking nice, and youre one of the few doods that can pull off a ponytail without it looking trashy. mad kudos.

my good deed for the day

trox - niiiiiiiiiiice hahahaha ya need to channel Lui Kang's flying kick... watch that ollie just flyyyyyyyyy after that. Or just watch Greasy Reesey Forbes' ender in Static... power.

1215924817_4a3a12decc.jpg

hp | vis | anvil | svg | stussy.nike

ryegb i pretty much always enjoy your outfits and i still cant rep you. the beards looking nice, and youre one of the few doods that can pull off a ponytail without it looking trashy. mad kudos.

Cheers!. Haven't been posting due to AA/Denim/Chuck overkill x long work hours. Hot weather and practical work attire = boring SuFu posts. Pony tail = no shower this morn'n due to excess beer night before.

Still kills is everytime. His wardrobe must be worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Just found out one of my sales guys knows 78!, small world.

trox - niiiiiiiiiiice hahahaha ya need to channel Lui Kang's flying kick... watch that ollie just flyyyyyyyyy after that. Or just watch Greasy Reesey Forbes' ender in Static... power.

thanks. i just checked that ollie challenge from 411 (issue 39) - couldn't find any static clips - and it blew my mind. hopefully, ill be able to post some more/better skate pics once i step my shit up.