What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

my first time posting.

i think i need to learn how to use the camera first (the sad part is, i'm japanese).

414314080_297be4dd35.jpg

+snap-button p-coat from nordtroms old lady's section.

+american apparel.

+diesel.

+creepers.

today was my celebrating the come-back of my 8yr old creepers. i forgot i owned a pair!

Another seattle-er.

Welcome.

No hate, male/female?

Like about everything but the creepers, which are something that i'm not sure i would ever like... would have to see them in person though.

picture005vr4.jpg

mjk- your brother's designs are great. If only those shirts fit me. Can't wait to see his future designs.

No Name Plaid

Bullet Necklace

Filson Belt

Dior

Ankle Boots

3-7-07.jpg

This is very flavorful.

Another seattle-er.

Welcome.

No hate, male/female?

Like about everything but the creepers, which are something that i'm not sure i would ever like... would have to see them in person though.

thanks, i'm happy to find another seattlelite. are there more?

didn't think i'd be into creepers again after locking them up for 8yrs in my closet, but as a punk rock alumini, they brought me back great memories of the past!

i'm a girl by the way:)

you dont think he works there? or you dont think he's 'super fitted'

im almost positive he works there. unless they just let that dude go to that back and get shoes for people. haha

selegna- no, it's my scarf bunched up on my face. it's quite possibly, the most misbehaved scarf in the world.

to answer your question, i think i'm getting weepy :)

choice_genes- thank you and thank you! same goes to your simplicity. less is more, like it!

Lowrey- I think for the first time (maybe ever) I gotta say I'm not really feeling it. To me, the tie/cargoes/white sneakers seems a little too much like a 10th grader required to dress to dress up for something. That being said, you can still pull it off...just not your strongest imo.

DSC03739.jpg

DSC03746.jpg

Cashmere

Flannel

Cotton

Denim

Air

nice! are those dukes or kings? before you answer, my guess is.... dukes?

do i win? ;D