What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Everything looks very well put together for a simple and functional look. Really enjoying all the fits you've showed.

Quick question, is that the Covert hoodie? If so, how do you like it?

Thanks. Yeah I think it is the Covert hoodie. I really like it, the construction is exceptional, but I wish it were windproof - on a chilly day the air just blows right through it.

Peter, very, very nice fit.

Carl, nice colors, but give that scarf some slack, man. Shit looks like it's choking you.

And as I've mentioned in the past, developed legs are what seperate the men from the boys. Grow up, kid, and build some thunder thighs & hurricane hams.

true... thats why ive been taking some time off of skating. i need to shrink my thunder thighs down so i can wear my lvcs. shits tight as fuck.

speaking of tight as fuck, shark, your mom wanted me to remind you to wash your jeans.:eek:

Hahaha, classic. I am off to do some leg squats, going for that condoms stuffed with walnuts look for summer.......;)

If it weren't for that big head of yours, you'd take my advice and spend more time on your puny delts and grossly under-developed bis/tris than simply hitting your forearms all the time. I mean, you get enough of a forearm workout each night, chokin' the chicken... why spend your time in the gym doing the same?

And as I've mentioned in the past, developed legs are what seperate the men from the boys. Grow up, kid, and build some thunder thighs & hurricane hams.

Go strong, or go home.

Guest Fade to Black
2r3v0iq.jpg

hooded scarf

cdiem shirt

uc tshirt

45rpm sorahiko's

and a dirty mirror.

i'm a bit late meant to comment on this yesterday but didn't get around to it...i liked your take on this outfit from last week better with just the plain black t-shirt. i feel the pieces like the C Diem shirt stand out better on a more basic and less busy outfit, the print tee and scarf make me feel like a bit too much is goin on.

nice outfits hap and cmf as usuall...like i said in chat, seniors in a sea of freshmen.

First day with the Sammies and its freaken freezing outside!

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Thrift Scarf

Uppercut Peacoat

Beautiful Decay Tshirt

debadged Nike fannypack with all my crap in it

Samurai S0500xx

Converse chucks

PS. Lovin them fancy hues, Carl

shit I'm jealous of all the outside pics, here its raining crap sideways, dark and cold as hell.. I was trying to teach my girlfriend to use the camera, the only pic with me fully in it was one with my eyes closed :rolleyes:

today_nov02.jpg

dries van noten + aa vneck + diors + vansmj

So.. I was sitting here this morning thinking about how I never post in this thread and I decided to make some changes. I'm sick and tired of boring images so I figured why not try my hand at a Video WAYWT? I'm using my shitty cellphone, so the quality isn't great, but let me know what you think:

2.jpg

Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=X-eNXbNBYD4

My take on this Julius F/W 06/07 look

dark grey AA hoodie

black Cutting Edge leather jacket

black generic leather belt

dark grey H&M 'slim' pants

black Type-Z Ingom boots (still need to be broken in)

bootspb9.jpg

P.S. I'll try to fix the sideways factor next time and improve the audio.

Holy shit! This took it to a new level. Nice Verb. You look great!

Hi, my name is verb!... I love that. That is the superfuture.

P1030326.png

Stetson (hat)

H+M (jacket, shirt, and jeans)

Uniqlo (hood)

Vans

Omega - You got your color combos down pat. Nice look.

in the back with the vest on to the right of the birthday boy in striped shirt

1371114423_l.jpg

Polo: American Eagle ( i know its the devil brand, but i love the fit of their polos, quality is pretty shitty though)

Vest: random

Belt: Gap

Jeans: APC

Boots: Burberry

i know i know, who the fuck wears vests with polos

well i usually wouldnt, but i have this habit of every time i get drunk i feel the need to wear a vest all the time, its one of those subtleties about me that people can always tell if im drunk even if im hiding it really well if im wearing a vest something very non vest like.