What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

where did you get those zara jeans? for how much?

the only zara location that i have seen in the states in the NYC one

are there others?

where did you get those zara jeans? for how much?

the only zara location that i have seen in the states in the NYC one

are there others?

Got em in the Zara in San Francisco for $25 (summer clearance). It surprised me that they actually used selvedge for these. Guess it's part of their premium line of denim. Hope these don't fall apart on me too quickly like other stuff i've bought from them.

its a huge paradox, too hot to wear regular jeans, so you cut them off, but not too hot to wear a sweater

That's exactly why that outfit is probably one of the best I've seen on here, minus the bandanda.

That's exactly why that outfit is probably one of the best I've seen on here, minus the bandanda.

hahaha thanks a lot. i know the bandanna is hypebeasty but since i wore them before they got cliched i really couldn't give a shit if they are now. and yes, it's hot here but it was such a relief to be wearing shorts instead of black jeans the sweater really didn't make a difference to me. and as for poly800's issues with cutoffs, there's no point in arguing with that, since i like them, and that's why i wore them. no big deal.

hahaha thanks a lot. i know the bandanna is hypebeasty but since i wore them before they got cliched i really couldn't give a shit if they are now. and yes, it's hot here but it was such a relief to be wearing shorts instead of black jeans the sweater really didn't make a difference to me. and as for poly800's issues with cutoffs, there's no point in arguing with that, since i like them, and that's why i wore them. no big deal.

i'm not arguing you, i'm not one to start beef, just my opinion, if you're ok, that's all.