Chris chris chris chris chris chris

Guest bed

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry cult, this is just how people show they're interested. like when you were in school and you teased the girl you were in love with... those were the days.

this is what i kinda think about my supervisor at work she constantly yells and talks me down when other people are around but when its just her an me she is all playful. she also got me a cake for my birthday, it was weird it was a mocha cake with peaches, surprisingly good.

yeah maybe im ranting but i just dont see any humor in it. i know people who have been beaten within inches just for being gay. a friend of mine had his boyfriend murdered because people are fucking ignorant rednecks. so laugh all you want but hatespeech (no matter how tame) is just not funny to me. sorry.

i though you were in chicago, i always thought that larger cities were more tolerant. but then again i only know a handful of gay people so i dont know if i am just sheltered from reality

this is what i kinda think about my supervisor at work she constantly yells and talks me down when other people are around but when its just her an me she is all playful. she also got me a cake for my birthday, it was weird it was a mocha cake with peaches, surprisingly good.

i though you were in chicago, i always thought that larger cities were more tolerant. but then again i only know a handful of gay people so i dont know if i am just sheltered from reality

Dude, haven't you read The Cake Language of Love? She totally wants you!

If I said half the things I wanted to in this thread, I'd probably get a red mark from the vindicitive, projecting bitches too.

Oops.

^ Haha! I read those and was like wtf!!! There needs to be a "Worst threads of all time" thread...unless there already was one.

luckily, my tape measurer has bold ft increment marks. i count six!

2-8-07.jpg

this is for you bed, you cunt.

How many inches of that can you stick in your ass? I count twelve!