Chris chris chris chris chris chris

Guest bed

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all he did was make my pictures shorter. it can work both ways, you know.

chris_03.jpg

i am not an unproportioned troll.

What size are your t-shirts? They look really long.

Also, I didn't make those pictures... someone else did. ;)

i dont get it either. all sycamore did was resize my original pictures, to make short in comparison.

fndmybetterhalf brought up a good point earlier; i have absolutely no reason to resize my pictures.

believe it or not, tall and skinny people do exist.

i dont get it either. all sycamore did was resize my original pictures, to make short in comparison.

fndmybetterhalf brought up a good point earlier; i have absolutely no reason to resize my pictures.

believe it or not, tall and skinny people do exist.

Quit spewing out sperm and answer my question.

What size t-shirts do you wear?

Quit spewing out sperm and answer my question.

What size t-shirts do you wear?

small or medium, usually. if they're too short, i dampen and pull them.

what about the door? it gets taller as i get taller, and gets shorter as i get shorter.

How else are we suppose to know if he resizes them or not?

If he says he doesn't we have no other thing to believe so leave it at that.

It's not like we can go to his house and see him take pictures / post them, he wouldn't let us anyway, he's bitchy and anti-social.

camera raw without photoshop exif data?

regardless to whether chris is tall or short, both of the images and the oufits look better than alot of shit posted in waywt.

chris you go girl! wheres your "ask a fag" thread at??

doesnt have to be raw, just post a pic straight from camera with all exif tags included... it should show the original dimension...

doesnt have to be raw, just post a pic straight from camera with all exif tags included... it should show the original dimension...

DO IT CHRIS. END THIS NIGHTMARE. LISTEN TO ME, I'LL WALK YOU THROUGH THIS.

Whatever he does or doesn't do, that's a thin ass door on the left in the first pic

Whatever he does or doesn't do, that's a thin ass door on the left in the first pic.

this is getting ridiculous. i must not be seeing something.

anyways, if anyone wants to measure my height, and weigh me, feel free to come and join me at the barneys warehouse sale on friday! ill be there probably from 11-1.

if anyone wants to measure my height, and weigh me, feel free to come and join me at the barneys warehouse sale on friday. ill be there probably from 11-1.

Too bad... I'll be there thursday with a case of whip cream, 100 yards of raw denim, and a marmot. Too bad we'll miss each other by a day. :)

this is getting ridiculous. i must not be seeing something.

anyways, if anyone wants to measure my height, and weigh me, feel free to come and join me at the barneys warehouse sale on friday! ill be there probably from 11-1.

I didn't know they sold semen at the warehouse sale. :confused: