Chris chris chris chris chris chris

Guest bed

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for arguments sake i will play the devil's advocate. chris is a homosexual obviously, yeah i know, who cares?

bed made the semen and anal-room remarks, but contrarily, would we heterosexuals get crazy offended (offended about our heterosexuality that is) if someone asked us "is barney's having a pussy-juice sale?" i wouldn't be offened if someone asked me if i ate my girl's femal enzymes (which i don't). i guess it's a question if chris swallows or not (because he did mention licking dicks for certain fashion pieces before)

or to any hetero females "can you take 12 inches of cock in your vagina?"

it's rude no doubt, but can it be considered gay-offensive/homophobic to an out of the closet homosexual who once commented that vaginas are disgusting? is the homophobia card valid? i mean homosexuals engage in buttsex and oral, right?

if bed had said some shit like you're going to die of aids or fags will burn in hell, i could understand.

he never commented about homosexuality being wrong or disgusting. he commented about universal homosex practices.

anyway to make things extra clear, i have nothing against bed or chris. i do think chris has an excellent wardrobe and style. i find that bed had a legitimate question as too whether or not chris's pics were manipulated though. obviously he didn't have to be rude about it, but should he be labeled as a homophobe or be deleted? i don't think so.

you know what? i just noticed bed's "quit spewing sperm" remark. yeah, i guess he does deserve to be reprimanded. i don't know, if someone said "stop spewing cuntmilk" to me, i guess it would offend my heterosexuality.

1. he posted a particularly distasteful pic of some geriatric gay orgy in the original post that i had to delete

2. he then went off on a supersperm tirade and continuing personal attacks on chris - justified by rampant homophobia...

3. he got negative repped by enough people that his rep plummeted in the red [including neg rep comments by many of the mods - which should have been taken as fair warning]

4. then he added really vile homophobic tags which i had to delete

5. a few more homophobic insults to chris

6. decision to terminate made

7. decision executed

well, it's not like i'll miss bed anyway.

would a homosexual sufu member please start a "ask a homosexual" thread? i want to fuck my girl in the bum and need some advice from the pros!!!

1. he posted a particularly distasteful pic of some geriatric gay orgy in the original post that i had to delete

2. he then went off on a supersperm tirade and continuing personal attacks on chris - justified by rampant homophobia...

3. he got negative repped by enough people that his rep plummeted in the red [including neg rep comments by many of the mods - which should have been taken as fair warning]

4. then he added really vile homophobic tags which i had to delete

5. a few more homophobic insults to chris

6. decision to terminate made

7. decision executed

wayne gets me hard. <3

i would start an "ask a homo" thread, but id probably be the only one to ever answer. and i dont have the time to answer neverending questions about butt sex and felching.

wayne gets me hard. <3

i would start an "ask a homo" thread, but id probably be the only one to ever answer. and i dont have time to answer the possibly neverending questions about butt sex and felching.

don't flatter yourself! you can't be sufu's only token homo.

do you think that vice's guide to anal is pretty reliable???

thanks chris!

• 2 months later...