Chris chris chris chris chris chris

Guest bed

I didn't know they sold semen at the warehouse sale. :confused:

i don't give a fuck, but damn! bed, you really fucking hate this homosexual's guts!

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, sorry to burst your bubble, but I think Chris doesn't resize his pictures. Took the door pic to Photoshop and in the original pic there's a square at the bottom, in the one you guys shortened the square actually becomes a rectangle. And to be honest the only resized picture that looks ok is the one with the door, on the others all the proportions are wrong.

damn, 6'... im 5'9" and have a hard time with small shirts being too short. teach me the techniques in pulling on damp shirts please.

I'm 6'1 and I wear xs and s. Most of my AA s are quite long.

To answer the blurry bigfoot question, that would be Mitch Hedburg:

"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out of focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get out of here."

Jessica future

reputation_balance.gif

I'll just take one moment to remind all you insanely harsh ugly assholes, so far - eccepting a few - the purpose of this thread: "supertrash junk threads, flame wars, psycho rants of the superbored and supergay"

According to that description, this may be the most relevant post ever made anywhere on this board. Ever.

thanks diewhitegirls, i am ashamed that i didnt remeber it was mitch hedberg, one of my favorites ever, even got to see him live once.

Not to ruin this beautiful topic, but Mitch Hedburg could be one of the most understated comedians of our time. You had to listen a few times to get some of the stuff...and the rest is just magically stupid/hilarious. It's a shame that he kicked it so early...he was finally getting big.