football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Guest I LOVE LFC

Try winning it a few times ay lads before you get too excited.

4 finals in 5 years for the North West, London have 2, both losers.

Anyway, defo won't be suprised if it's an all English final again if the draws go the right way.

every time. every time we are close to doing something significant, we ruin it.

there goes 3rd. again.

Was such a horrible game as well, defoe is as out of form as it's possible to be. We should've buried at least 2/3 of our chances, AT LEAST. Just feels like normal life being a spurs fan though I guess.

fuck yeah

fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu SAF!

I fear we're gonna lose Drogz at the end of the season if Carlo keeps starting him on the BENCH...

Sucks how we're not going through Frank no more... it's just run down the flank, run down the flank, run down the flank... ugh... it should be Frank who distributes the ball to the flank WHEN NEEDED. ugh..

David Luiz is a monster. Even if he didn't score... but since he did... and in that fashion. FUCK YEAH.

man utd were never gonna win this game, i think it was written.

the thing with arsenal i think, is not so much their bottle but their team make up. they dont have the type of players that can grind out wins. sure they have some holding midfielders etc but they are basically flair players.. young and pacey with technical ability, unlike their recent glory years with the likes of adams, viera, petit etc. plus it seems their philosophy isnt to sit and absorb, but to constantly push forwards.

teams like man u and chelsea are overall perhaps more suited to winning the english league with their balance of power and football. it just shows you how well arsenal do, with all things considered.

A big thank you to Liverpool and Netherlands' number one Golem impersonator. It was the quintessential Kuyt hattrick: no flashy skill, just pure hard work. Liverpool is once again exciting to watch (and that coming from a lifelong Gooner).