football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that UTD game was intense. Hats of to MM n' his boys! I went to grab a coffee after Diaby got sent off. Then I checked the score on the phone... WTF?!?!? Seriously impressive and Arsenal have once again got defensive issues! hahaha

GO BLUE!!

ssheat - yeah I think the 433 or 442 with the 4 being a diamond might be the way it goes. Anelka playing behind has been pretty impressive... so him at the top of the diamond and nando n' drogz infront...

HOw about Danny Sturridge? 2 goals in 2 games... why didn't he do that for us?! ha

And fuckin Saha?! WHAT?! hahaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha

silly number of pens today. just silly

Guest I LOVE LFC

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF CHELSEA FC

YOU AINT GOT NO HISTORY

FIVE EUROPEAN CUPS AND EIGHTEEN LEAGUES

THATS WHAT WE CALL HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't buy team spirit, you can't buy determination and they didn't even buy Liverpools best player, hahahahahaha.

edit: John Terry is shit, hahahahahaha.

fuck. I can't believe we started with 'nando... sucks ass

We should have started with Mal and kept the formation that's finally working again... then brought him on in the 60-70th min... grrrr

Chelsea, 80 million euro's well spent. Torres has moments of sheer class, but flashes of brilliance do not make a great player. Only Chelsea (or maybe City) would spend that kind of money on a rapidly aging player who has never reached his promised potential. Desire will always beat money on the pitch.

mag just ignore everything that isn't spurs being on equal points with chelsea, we can still get 4th, I can feel it (not that we'll need it when we win the champions league...)

The boy Bale to grab another trick at the San Siro and lead the march to Wembley, I love it. Anyways back to earth, glad to see Chelsea are still fucked despite their little spending spree. Luiz could prove a decent player in a year or so, but Torres was just poor business.

For the record Joe Jordan would kick the fuck out of Gattuso if they were to meet in the car park later. :P

COYS

we'd never get 4th

we'd never qualify for the group stages

we'd never beat inter

we'd never top the group

we'd never beat the italian league leaders at their own ground? where we got smashed 4-0 in the first half in October?

:cool::cool:

p.s. fuck you gattuso. used to like that dude.

It may well be too early to say, but Sandro looks like he's finally settling in - though perhaps the italian pace was easier to cope with for now or something. Either way he was great, our future enforcer perhaps and one to potentially build a team around.

i saw flashes of his potential but given the overall team performance he's not up to pace yet. flamini proves again that once an arsenal cheat, always an arsenal cheat