football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

pretty much.

I was very impressed by the 'front' 4 playing so fluidly at times. It can't just be to the subbing of Cleverly...Wellbeck was outstanding... and Citehhh looked oh so eeehhhhhhhhh at times.

Everyone knew he was going to end up there. It was just a waste of time and now they need to scramble for new players.

I think this might be the first time Liverpool wins at the Arsenal in (I believe) 12 seasons. If Nasri doesn't play and no Song or Gervinho... nah I'm dreaming, it will be a draw again.

Oh yeah, Joey Barton for Arsenal!!!

if nasri leaves and we don't spend any money we won't make the top 4. we'll smack in the middle of the table. if wenger doesn't spend any money then he's out of his god damn mind and needs to go.

on another note. excited to see the english youth of this team grow. wilshere,ramsey, theo, oxlade, jenkinson, gibbs, eastmond.

i hope to see Ryo Miyaichi play tho, and become the first jp player to make an impact in England!

It's the kid who was loaned out to Feyenoord? If so I don't think he is ready for the league. Will probably feature in the league cup and fa cup but I can't see him starting in the league. Good prospect anyway.

My friends who watched some of the Arsenal friendlies said that this Miyaichi guy played really well, but they were friendlies after all.

Anyone think that Liverpool might break the top 3 this season? I think it'll be man u, citeh, then Liverpool/Chelsea