Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

Victoria is pretty anti-fashion, and honestly, everyone I see wearing something other then GAP, causual hiking garb or sort of hipster clothing, I get this chill up my spine and a voice whispers: sufu.

Once when I was with Dum and Diamonds in Value Village, we saw this girl wearing April 77s, though, and she kept looking at us, and it sort of turns out it was because we were staring and grinning at her, collectively.

Once when I was with Dum and Diamonds in Value Village, we saw this girl wearing April 77s, though, and she kept looking at us, and it sort of turns out it was because we were staring and grinning at her, collectively.

i dunno Timber... that just sounds like an unsuccessful +rape orgy

I think I saw darkanimal last week around where I work near a falafel stand.

Yo dark — were you on the corner of 18th and 6th Ave by Old Navy around lunch-ish the tail-end of last week?

I think I saw darkanimal last week around where I work near a falafel stand.

Yo dark — were you on the corner of 18th and 6th Ave by Old Navy around lunch-ish the tail-end of last week?

Yeah that be me. I made a special trip up just to get my favorite halal food "Twins Halal cart' on that corner. Haven't found anything better than good meat and FIT girls walking pass by you.

I've met people from other online fora before. Had some pizza with some and then i see this one guy on campus from time to time.

There's a sufu guy that works at a store in gainesville i might run into soon. I've seen a guy in skulls at that store before too. Might be a mynudies guy though as i think they had that skulls contest that leaked here. Anyone here though?

3-16-08

amsterdam

you had flatheads f310's on, were looking for prps raw selvage, you said you preferred FH to samurai for some reason, you were with ur gf and you have beard

i was wearing a blue filippa k sweater, lvc and red wings. iz u on ere?

^ might be Ryan or Sam from ContextClothing. I believe ContextClothing is based out of Madison...so you might be seeing one of em?

nah, i know doze niggas faces by now. theyre good folk, but i hardly see em outside the store

er'one round madison has either kicking mule or some paira scrappy levi's nonselvedge raw 510

holla at me madison AKA mad town AKA the 608 AKA mad-ee-son

edit: sedx, you dont count... where are you diewhitegirls?

Time: December 07

Place: LAX in the asia departures

Was wearing visvims some raw denimz and a supreme box cap.

I'm positive he's on here..too bad I just found out about this thread now