Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

when i go to my son's little league meetings, there are like 200 coaches and all of them wear those kirkland light blue jeans 2 sizes too big. 7 miles from manhattan but may as well be 7000.

hmm, show them how to dress

kunk.jpg

kunk75 style + some hair

UW Seattle today.

Saw a guy walking down Steven's Way by the front of Guthrie Hall wearing some Onis

Another dude getting on the 43 (bus) by Schmitz Hall wearing something with Levi's looking arcuates, but the red tag clearly wasn't Levi's, nor the leather patch.

yo some dude was wearin new flatheads yesterday at thrift store i approach turns out he didnt know they were flatheads he just bought them to go with his nike sb aha

yo i see mad hip lookin ppl who come into my work tho look like might be sufu but prolly not prolly not even heard of

• 2 weeks later...
Probably not sufu but i saw a girl today just as I was finishing work in scarborough (ontario canada) Up by birchmount and bay mills, slightly hype beasty, what looked like white dunks with a blue print on them, some kind of nudie jeans, black and white checkered SHEMAG. Cute haircut though. She scurried into her little house after I did what must have looked like: stare at her ass.

People at my work wear Nudies. They also love Diesel. So I'm inclined to think only a small percentage of Nudie-wearers around here are Sufu'ers.

Not a missed one: Saw juby at Bay/Bloor today on break. Going by what I've been told, I can only assume he was en route to the brass

I saw a 30ish medium build guy about half a block away on Lamey's Mill Rd in a black bomber and what I thought were Kiefers... Turned out they were just Chucks with black laces. I was pretty disappointed because I thought it might be Ordo :(

I tend to be spotted more often on or around Pender Street.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two yesterday

1) Ballard, on Market Street close to Blackbird. (Relatively) new Sams, either black or hidden arcs. Walking a dog.

2) Wallingford by the street fair. Asian w/Ironhearts, Vans, black bracelet of some sort. With another Asian friend in shorts.

Me - t, PBJ, black desert boots.

I don't even get excited when I see Nudies anymore. Most of the folks around here are well-moneyed Asians with poor taste who wear them with fluorescent Nikes, matching tees, and a cap. Another fucking uniform for another group of fucking idiots.

• 4 weeks later...

I was just this minute thinking about you Teeegeee, thinking "Haven't seen a tg76 post for ages....maybe she got flooded, by crazy rains".

Was girl hot? Did ass look good?

a girl came into work wearing andewhalls, i bet it was ande