Ask A Whitey

so-so

Really it's only a matter of time before this thread gets made.

We've got the crackers thread, but thats not as infooormation based.

So now's your chance.

There's billions of you (non-fair skinned brethren), so I'm sure the questions should be many.

Ask away to your hearts content, I, and any willing helpers, shall answer your questions with the utmost sincerity.

Now for my qualifications to answer these questions-

I was born in Mississippi, that makes me about as pure bred white as possible. Despite the fact that Jackson is 80% black, you would never notice it, because cultural mixing is still not en-vogue.

I am racially, as white as possible. Even my smalllll non white parts are as white as possible. How is this? you might ask? Well, I'm about 1/20 native american, or something, and likely, this is due to the fact that white people and natives are the best of friends. So I'm sure it is of a legitimate reason, and not, you know, other .. reasons. (i honestly don't know, so don't get mad at me :()

I like ketchup, peanut butter and jelly, hamburgers, and love to fight with my friends when i'm drunk in a most vaguely homosexual way.

NOW ON TO THE CONTENT!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh shit, lots of questions.

In reverse order.

Jump?

Sort of, I used to be able to dunk, but, now I'm not sure. But for being 6'4, that's pretty much a no.

Guilt?

Not really, I am, to my knowlede, 3rd gen american, so I am pretty sure we missed out on that boat (OH NO PUN)

Kinky?

Depends on the girl no doubt. You've got your uptight white girls, and your massive sluts. White girls run the whole spectrum. I only have firsthand experience with white and black, and, just from this small population sample, black girls win for kinky.

Why trucks+phrase?

Because, sometimes, frankly, you just have to git 'r done. And, slightly more serious, any time something inherently white trash becomes popular, people feel they can let out their inner redneck without being shunned by society, so they abuse it.

Indian

Blackfoot, I've heard. But it's a small enough percentage where I don't even consider it, really. Feels pretty damn awesome though, if I might say so myself.

I'm ready for more, 3 more hours at work, and lots of free time.

Dance

Have I been drinking? For white people (college aged), most can dance to an at least not embarrasing extent, it's just a self conscious thing. White people (me too) have trouble just saying "fuck it" and doing fun stupid shit infront of people they dont know.

Angst?

As the least oppressed race in America, there's this strange idea, probably a weird form of self loathing, that we need something to not be happy about. For some people, it can manifest into something akin to "emo". This being, by all means I should be a happy middle class white kid, but I need to set myself apart, make myself seem deep. Though, some of this angst is legit non attention seeking shit (see: Elliott Smith, stabbed himself in the heart with a knife. He obviously wasn't joking about unhappiness)

"fuck it"-ing

Hmmm... inherent trait. I am not sure if this is an American white thing, or a worldwide phenomena.

maybe it's because there isn't some kind of established subculture for white that nourishes this. I mean, without getting tooo stereotyped here, whites don't have a common thread, such as hiphop culture with blacks/asians/latinos that encourages this quite as much.

Actually, scratch that, if I had to think of a personal reason why, it's because I'm not comfortable really revealing myself (nooo not like that), and dancing without reservation kind of gives off that feeling. By losing all pretense you the image you've created for yourself. Whether or not the crazy dancing whiteboy is who you truly are or not, unless its a frequent occurance, it still feels like you're showing off a side of yourself that most people haven't seen. Think of it as showing off your first painting, you dont' have the confidence, and you don't know how your friends will take it.

can u dance?

I'd like to think I myself can, a bit, but generally speaking I think the average white person might have a bit less sense of rhythm than say for example a black person. this is all generalisation, though. you've probably seen the typical white guy dance on tv, sort of waving from side to side and moving hands in a stupid manner. that really does exist and I've never seen a black person do that. for other races, I cant really say for sure. maybe asians are with the white people on this one?

Why do white people have so much existential angst? Without white folks, emo wouldn't be around.

I'm not entirely sure about emo since its more of an american phenomenon, but we have some similar styles here. one of the reason for angst filled teenagers is that they have things so well for themselves that they feel a need to create their own "struggle" and make up ridicilous reasons for it. the kids then proceed to steal their sisters mascara, draw something on their hands and tell their parents to fuck off. this is then made into a song by 10 different bands who dress the same way and had their recording expenses paid by their parents.

there's something I got to ask you.

I just wanna know, what are you gonna do for me?

I mean, are you gonna liberate us girls

from male white corporate oppression?

Tell it like it is!

Fear of a female planet?

Fear of a female planet?

Fear, baby!

I just want to know that we can still be friends

Come on, come on, come on, come on let everybody know

Kool thing, kool thing

Such a good song, Kim killed this live.

I really dont think theres anything racist about this thread or the other similar ones. most of the points made about the population in question are either honest questions or comments based on common stereotypes in our society. stereotypical and generalizing? maybe. racist? no.

and by the way, arent you from sweden? they really use the word "whitey" in a derogative way there?