Ask A Whitey

so-so

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does it seem like white people aren't genuine? Like they can change up on you in a minute with no remorse? I don't know if this makes since but what I'm saying is that it seems whites are hard to read.

in my opinion, the more "civillized" a society is, the less genuine the people are. higher and stricter social expectations motivate people to act disingenously.

also, why do white people like to sue each other? mother, father, brother, sister, best friend, friend of friend..y'all seem sue happy.

generalizing what is true for america and applying it to all the witeys in the whole wide world isn't fair. i would like to invite you to germany to get a taste of a different culture.

but then again i think you were talking about the whiteys in the US, so i can't argue about that

also i've always meant to ask you why it says "fuck off" in your sig?

in my opinion, the more "civillized" a society is, the less genuine the people are. higher and stricter social expectations motivate people to act disingenously.

The term civilized is ridiculous but If you basically meant first world countries then I completely disagree as third world countries can be just as stifling and in a lot of instance more stifling to an individuals rights and personal expression. I'm not sure I fully grasp what you mean by genuine though, I guess I would say I'm a pretty genuine person and I live in the suburbs of CT...

generalizing what is true for america and applying it to all the witeys in the whole wide world isn't fair. i would like to invite you to germany to get a taste of a different culture.

but then again i think you were talking about the whiteys in the US, so i can't argue about that

also i've always meant to ask you why it says "fuck off" in your sig?

yes i was referring to the whiteys in the US..i'll be more careful next time..details like that are very important (0)

my sig is one of my favorite phrases

check your pm

:eek::eek::cool: